Just a rant! Need to get it out!

Options
2»

Replies

• rachelilb
    rachelilb Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You have lost over 50 pounds!! You should be so proud.....it's not a race and takes time. Congrats on the weight loss and keep up the good work. You DO look amazing. Don't be so hard on yourself :)
  • loadsandloads
    loadsandloads Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Everyone has said it so well! You need to be proud and excited for what you have done and are doing! Keep up the great work!!
  • eileenchristine
    eileenchristine Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I would feel disheartened too. What a great way to get rid of the negative feelings by ranting, than by smothering them in food or drowning in pity. I heard you, I read you. I felt it. Very legit feelings, very healthy way to cope. Long time ago, I weighed myself and what it told me did not reflect the effort I had been making.....so I took a hammer to the scale. Cathartic but expensive.

OMG! I love it! Yeah! Take that ya *kitten*!

I used to break dishes, specially right before we moved. House was for sale, lot of stress, 2 teenagers! Financial issues! Felt good to break sumptin. Now that I am in my new house I don't have so many dishes and my tile floors have taken enough dishes. Am going to have to find something else to vent upon! Friend gave me a cheapo scale. I broke it stepping on it wrong......oops. Tis ok, I use TOPs for my weigh ins. Don't need a damn scale telling me every day something I might not want to hear.

Writing down crap, venting and then burning the negativity can be helpful too. Can be more honest than with strangers and then just let the wind take the negativity away! If fire is not an option can just rip it into really tiny pcs and flush it down toilet. Take that you creepy negative thinking wrong thoughts that weigh me down!
  • raeleek
    raeleek Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Thank you all very much for the kind and inspirational words! This is why I love this site! I woke up this morning and was fresh and renewed and ready to go! The best to all of you and I truly appreciate your kindness!!! :drinker: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • juliesjuke
    juliesjuke Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Just hang in ther, you'll do great...:wink:
  • APBTChampion
    APBTChampion Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Always remember that pictures don't always capture the entire story... think of all the amazing benefits you've given your body. You're healthier, stronger, faster... happier! Think back to all the NSV's you've had... soon, a picture you'll be proud of will BE an NSV. (Then you're required to post it for all of us to oooh and aaah over!)

But in my honest opinion?

Screw the camera. Screw the pictures. Screw the mirror. Best pep talk ever: put on your fattest pants and watch them drop to the floor!!!

Keep it up, you're doing AMAZINGLY well!
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I also meant to mention that your profile picture looks great! So glad you feel better today.