taking applications for new group of friends!

Options
I have been on MFP since June and have logged every single day since starting. I have accumulated about 35 friends but only a handful are motivated and active. so I am in need of a new group of friends to replace the non-active folks who have given up on themselves. I have given them ample time (some have not logged in months). I also have sent private messages to some to try to encourage them back. I will be cleaning house and firing those who do not show interest anymore. I have lost 38 pounds since joining and 10 more before joining so 48 pounds so far. I am looking to lose at least 20 more. I do my best to give support and motivate. I am not going to critique every morsel of food you put in your mouth. I am not going to be the diet police but I will offer advice if asked. I am not an expert but I am experienced. I work 2nd shift so I am on here in mornings and check my news feed after I get home. it would be awesome to find friends that have a similar schedule but not limited to this. please add me if you are willing to be active only. I thank you in advance.

Replies

• healthyinpink
    healthyinpink Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi chica! Congrats on your weight loss! I'd love to be friends! I was active on here a while ago but I'm back and motivated more than ever! And its great to have some friends who are inspirations such as yourself! :)
  • Casfarren
    Casfarren Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey darlin! Feel free to add me! I'm always looking for friends who will be active motivators! I joined a long time ago but never did anything with it. Now I am back and better than ever, doing what I need to do!
  • deannakittygirl
    deannakittygirl Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    thanks to those that have responded. I still have a few open friend slots to fill if anyone else is interested in the job. qualifications needed: be active that's is all:glasses:
  • tom_olech
    tom_olech Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me...i log every day, work out 5 times a day and have logged on for every day since i joined (i think my count is up to 140 or so)
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Congrats on your loss thus far!

I've been logging for just over 2 months (hit 70 days in a row yesterday). Diary is open. I started at 220, with a goal of 140, and as of today, I'm sitting at 195.

Feel free to send a request!
  • slimfitnessmoms
    slimfitnessmoms Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    HI I am a mom to 4 kids
    my diary is open and I log everyday.
    Feel free to add me :)
    I currently am working out to P90X
  • TheFunkyFish
    Options
    21y old student here.
    lost 100lbs so far, 50 to go.
    Very active, throw me an add :)
  • trish945
    trish945 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I am also looking for a group of active people to get advice/motivation from. I need to lose around 12-15 lbs and am hoping to do it before March 1 when I go to Cabo. I'm a SAHM mom to 3 kids, so I'm on a lot in the AM, but not too much in the evenings.

I just started a couple days ago but have been logging and plan on logging every day, as well as increasing my activities//exercise.

Thanks! Trish
  • berfy
    berfy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I log every day, good or bad, and my diary is open.
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    LMFAO -- goddess you sound like me. I call it the TOD (time of deletion) ...add me if you dare. I'm on here all the freaking time and will give you encouragement or a good swift kick in the butt when needed!
  • speshelk
    speshelk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You have done amazingly well!

Please feel free to add me... and others please feel free too. The support will be sure to give me such a boost! I too am guilty of joining and disappearing from mfp... but surely I deserve a second chance??? I'm even blogging this time :)