MOTIVATED!!!!

Options
Every time I come on the MFP site, I always get motivated. It is so great to have a site to go to where we're all on that weight lost journey. The motivation and support is good. I made a vow to myself that I am taking back my health, taking back my life, my joy, and my peace. I thought that the weight loss was great but having more energy is even better. So, I am still in the running, and I am not looking back.

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I know!! I keep MFP up at work all day and it keeps me constantly thinking about my calorie intake, WHAT I'm putting in my mouth and what I'll eat next and how much I want to work out tonight. :)
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with ya! :)
  • elphabafan
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    YEAH! I love the energy you have!!! :flowerforyou:
  • lilygeeslin
    Options
    great job!!! we are all here for the same reason to support each other!! keep it up
  • lilygeeslin
    Options
    great job!!! we are all here for the same reason to support each other!! keep it up
  • anita1987
    Options
    oh yeah me too.. i never looked at the calories of the stuff i eat until now thanks to this website .. now i always check the calories and the nutrition stuff for me and my kids!
  • kaydtc
    kaydtc Posts: 48
    Options
    I agree, its great and keeps you really focussed on what you are eating and what you are burning off! Luv it :smile:
  • JJRunning
    JJRunning Posts: 146
    Options
    ME TOO!! I try to look at it several times a day to keep myself in check!!! I love the support:laugh: