NSV: Shopping!

Options
Just as well I'm getting the NSV's, because the scales aren't moving fast!

I went shopping for a new outfit for job interviews. I was dreading it, because I've always hated shopping, and it's even worse when you need an outfit for a very stressful event!

So I went to my local department store and picked up three dresses I really liked the look of, all a size 16, which I thought was pretty optimistic since I've been between an 18-20 in most clothes I've worn recently.

So I took all three to try on... and they all fit! Not only that, but they all looked gorgeous! I could have quite easily bought all three. This is the first time in my life that I've tried on a selection of clothes and all of them looked fab.

And to make it even sweeter, when I tried on the dress I chose at home, my boyfriend was stunned at how good I looked. Victory is mine!

Replies

• Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Congratulations and Good Luck on your interview!
  • lauraatkinson85
    lauraatkinson85 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic! Well done and massive good luck for the interview x
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    This is one of those moments that you remember forever. You are going to rock that interview because you look and feel so great.
  • mulderpf
    mulderpf Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    :drinker:

Love it when that happens!!

Congratulations!!
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    awesome - good luck at the interview !
  • divacat80
    divacat80 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    good luck!!! you'll do great!!! it's awesome with all those clothes you once thought it was impossible to wear now not only fit but also look amazing
    :)
  • lindz625
    lindz625 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Don't you just love those fitting room trips?! It's so strange (in a good way) when you get to decide what to buy instead of just going with what you can fit into. Even better when you can ask for a smaller size.
  • bucketzofcrazy
    bucketzofcrazy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, that feeling is extremely awesome! Keep up the great work and good luck with the interview!
  • Eleanorjanethinner
    Eleanorjanethinner Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    That's so exciting! Keep up the great work and best of luck with the interview. I bet you look stunning! :smile:
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Good luck on the interview as well!
  • raethepain
    raethepain Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just as an update... I got the job! I put a lot of it down to confidence :)
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the nsv, your new confidence and your new job!
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Good luck with the interviews, I'm sure you'll look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!