Halo 4? Anyone else playing?

Options
yeshualovesme
yeshualovesme Posts: 121 Member
My gamertag is Gamermomma -

I thought the game was TOO SHORT! Gosh - it's not often I finish a game in 6 hours. The CGI is seriously amazing... best I've seen. Music = forgettable and meh. I miss the chanting monks. Running heroic tonight... hoping to get all the terminals.

Replies

• casey882
    casey882 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I'm a ps3 man my self but my sons got it 3 days ago he loves it
  • natalienicole502
    natalienicole502 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    No, not into Halo but CAN'T WAIT for Black Ops 2 to come out!!! (I'm on Xbox)
  • beccannes
    Options
    hide this thread from my husband!! he used to play that silly game lol
  • Humbugsftw
    Humbugsftw Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Can't wait until I get my hands on Halo 4, been waiting for it for AGES! Probably the only game I am looking forward to this year lol
  • willwillywilson
    Options
    Women actually play games? Where are these ladies in real life?
  • pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    No, not into Halo but CAN'T WAIT for Black Ops 2 to come out!!! (I'm on Xbox)

yes Black Ops 2!!!! I'm on ps3
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options

some even watch pr0n too.

I'm holding off for Black Ops II for PC. Got it preordered on Amazon. Naaaice.
  • afoz1990
    afoz1990 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Yess!!! My boyfriend and I played and I seriously CANNOT wait for blackops 2!!!!! Friend request me if you have xbox my gamertag is OuttaUrLeague90

I looove the Halo's and CoD and I completely agree that Halo 4 was too short!! Did you watch until after the credits?
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    im not into Halo, or xbawkz :(
  • vice350z
    Options
    we're mostly on BF3...can't wait to see what BF4 will bring. I still like playing Black Ops but my friends don't anymore. I wanna play just for the memories!! Its the first game I really played online with friends a lot.
  • mom20072019
    mom20072019 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My b/f just got it so we are probably gonna have a marathon of it..awesome a mom who games!! We do exist haha!!
  • jesse1379
    jesse1379 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I used to be into Halo hardcore when it fcame out on the first xbox console but then I was introduced to gaming on the PC and you just cant beat the precision of a mouse for FPS's.

I do miss Halo though especially since I have seen the great reviews Halo 4 is getting. Makes me want to go get an xbox. Then again the new Xbox 720 (Durango) is coming out next year so whats the point. I hear Halo 4 is already being ported for compatibility to the next gen xbox.

Right now I play BC2..tried BF3 but that game was horrible espcecially upon release. The newer patches have improved it somewhat but I probably wont touch that game again.

I pre ordered Black Ops 2 because Treyarch is handling development on it this time and they have had some good work in the past with COD 4.
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I've been discourage by the franchise at Halo 2.. not my style.. sorry =/
    Im on AC3 now.
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Why do they call it xbox 360? Because when you play it, you turn 360 degrees and walk away.

353562.jpg
  • katescurios
    katescurios Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I am a Halo widow at the moment, husband has been playing it every waking minute for the last few days. He said the simgle player was too short (must admit at that point I thought phew I'll get to see him again) then he started playing multiplayer online and that's got him hooked!
  • vice350z
    Options
    Why do they call it xbox 360? Because when you play it, you turn 360 degrees and walk away.

but...if you turn 360 degrees.....you'll be facing the xbox again.
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    SWAMPD0NKEY333 (The 0 is a zeo)

we should have an MFP Halo team.
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options

oh yes - we might be a rare breed but we are out there. I'm more a skyrim/witcher 2 type of gal but must admit if I had more time on my hands I would be buying Halo 2..
  • jesse1379
    jesse1379 Posts: 239 Member
    Options

but...if you turn 360 degrees.....you'll be facing the xbox again.

ROFL!