One-Derland! Very Excited!

Options
One-derland! For this first time in about 15 years this morning the scale was under 200! I'm very excited, yet reserved... I still have about 50 lbs to go.

None the less, today was a victory and I'm very happy about it. I started at 247 in early June. I log my meals every day, healthy ones, not-so-healthy ones, snack, treats, everything. I try to be very realistic about what I log... over estimating if I'm in doubt of correct calories when we eat out. I exercise when I can... just walking though, I still can not run. I'm working on that though.

I have no idea how long the next 50 lbs will take... likely a year or so. However, even if it does take a year, I'm here for the long haul. I'm confident that I can do this!

Replies

• MeliNichole84
    MeliNichole84 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    congats!!!! thats is awesome. keep up the great work!
  • ReinaLorenz
    ReinaLorenz Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on making it to one-derland!!! I am 8 pounds away and hope to be there before the end of the year.Your hard work has paid off...Way to go!!
  • rubypoh
    rubypoh Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I can't wait to join you one day.

Keep up the great work!!
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Well done - that's an amazing milestone - you have a great attitude too knowing it takes time and there is no rush - I have to remember that some days
  • ItsSamantha
    Options
    Congrats!I know how it feels so i know it's a pretty amazing feeling when you weigh under 200 lbs after being over 200 lbs for so many years!!Way to go you =)
  • mhairi81
    mhairi81 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Well done! Am aiming for there, only 3lbs to go, it's def a success to be celebrated!
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Well done! Am aiming for there, only 3lbs to go, it's def a success to be celebrated!

Well done, likewise for me, I hope to join all of you in a couple of weeks, also 3 lb to go
  • annwyatt69
    annwyatt69 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    One-derland! For this first time in about 15 years this morning the scale was under 200! I'm very excited, yet reserved... I still have about 50 lbs to go.

None the less, today was a victory and I'm very happy about it. I started at 247 in early June. I log my meals every day, healthy ones, not-so-healthy ones, snack, treats, everything. I try to be very realistic about what I log... over estimating if I'm in doubt of correct calories when we eat out. I exercise when I can... just walking though, I still can not run. I'm working on that though.

I have no idea how long the next 50 lbs will take... likely a year or so. However, even if it does take a year, I'm here for the long haul. I'm confident that I can do this!

Congrats on making it to the ones! I was thrilled myself a couple weeks ago when I saw a one on that scale! I got serious about this last March when I hit 247. As for running, I have no plans to do that. Walking is just as good an exercise and MUCH easier on the body. I'll stick with a brisk pace. Congrats again on the success!
  • mybiketrip
    Options
    Awesome! That must feel so great!
  • Oh2BeMaintaining
    Oh2BeMaintaining Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! You must be so excited!!!! Congratulations!
  • walkermom58
    walkermom58 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Good for you! What an accomplishment! You must feel a big difference! I love to hear success stories like yours! Keep it up girl!
  • SheenSZF
    Options
    Congrats! And those are great results for just 5 months!
  • thibideau
    thibideau Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. This is a very exciting mini goal
  • cindl24
    cindl24 Posts: 178
    Options
    Congrats and welcome to the club! While I try not to put too much into what the scale says, I have to admit that when I have a new loss, I do a fist pump in the air. :tongue:
  • topshopperwantabe
    topshopperwantabe Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get to onederland, I am just pounds away. My goal is to be there by my one year anniversary on MFP.
  • cindl24
    cindl24 Posts: 178
    Options
    I can't wait to get to onederland, I am just pounds away. My goal is to be there by my one year anniversary on MFP.

Good luck. You can do it! You have already had some amazing success and are doing great. Be proud.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Victory is yours
  • dena789
    dena789 Posts: 164 Member
    Options

Congrats!! I am so excited for you! I also got the same treat this morning myself. Its been many years since I was in the 100's too. I also started here in June so we have a couple things in common. Keep up the great work and friend me if you'd like to.
  • slshaw23
    slshaw23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • dr2k12
    dr2k12 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Congrats, I got there just a couple day's ago and nearly cried I was so happy...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!