in need of friends! self diagnosed skinny binger :o :)...

Options
hi everyone! my name is lulu dulce. i blow out my candles on february 22. i am an old teenager and love anything peanut butter, pretzel, cocoa or cherry! this is my 3rd MFP account, but the first i've actually decided to post on.

so like the title says, i'm new and in need of friends. i am also a self diagnosed skinny binger; basically somebody who is not overweight, but average and a binger. yes we come in all shapes and sizes and no i am not over exaggerating! xP i've been struggling with my weight since grade 7, when i first developed anorexia nervosa and later BED during my recovery. it has been a long, LONG road for me filled with lots of bumps and corners, but i'm determined to overcome every obstacle that God (i'm actually not religious but i want to be dramatic hahaha) places in my path!

height: 5'5 current weight: 115 lbs goal weight: 110 lbs ultimate goal weight: 108 lbs
days binge free: 0

Replies

• moonpieto
    moonpieto Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Your goals are in an unhealthy range.
  • egosolussto
    Options
    I have struggled with ed's for a long time. I am more than happy to give you support! I'm 5'4 with a goal of 110. The important thing to remember is that every day can be a success. Don't let yesterday dictate how you feel.
  • peanutbutterpretzels
    Options
    actually, not quite moonpleto. i have seen GP's and nutritionists and they have all agreed that my goals are healthy given my family history. in fact during the last 1.5 months my weight has increased by 10 lbs thanks to binging, and i never gained weight this fast before...even during actual recovery! so i'd really like to get back down to a weight i'm more comfortable at which is ~108.

egosolussto: woo thank you!! i'm more than willing to lend you my support as well. i'll add you! :D and cute baby in the pic by the way, i love his/her facial expression haha xD
  • moonpieto
    Options
    :drinker: Okay well me I am back to skipping around in the field with the ripped buff guys.:laugh:
  • moonpieto
    Options
    lol What fun! It will be in the 60s for the next 9 days!