NSV FOR ME!!

Options
Lake_Po
Lake_Po Posts: 228 Member
Over the past couple of weeks I've started to notice a few things....

I've lost 17lbs which is really exciting

I had to start using 8lb weights in aerobics class because the 5lbs were no longer heavy enough (I started at 3lbs)

I can stand with my legs together easier than I could before

I can see the outline of a collar bone and feel the outline of my hip bones

My attitude feels much better

I wake up easier, feeling more rested

I can walk up more flights of stairs and feel less winded

I'm so thankful for this community. I feel like the positive energy to succeed just oozes from all the people here even though none of them know me, personally. Thank you guys!! Let's us keep up the good work!!!!

Replies

• kddham
    kddham Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    This is just a begining .. you will see many other benifits and will have positive energy !
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Perhaps the best part of this is that you are noticing these changes. So many people post that after losing x number of pounds, they really don't notice any difference. Your self awareness will take you far. :flowerforyou:

Edited for grammer error.
  • jenni0605
    jenni0605 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your journey so far! Noticing these changes will continue to motivate you. Just keep focused and so many more positive changes will occur! Good luck! :smile:
  • AyaKara
    AyaKara Posts: 220
    Options
    & to think that you've only just started. Wonderful! You're going to do so well in the coming months -- let's work hard to make 2013 even better than 2012 :heart:
  • Bunski
    Bunski Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Those are some awesome victories! :smile:
  • kaytbaggs
    kaytbaggs Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    you've earned every great feeling that you have! You've worked so hard, GREAT JOB!!!
  • natalienicole502
    natalienicole502 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!!

It really is these little victories that keep us going, so no matter how small, watch out for them and keep it up!!

Can't wait to see a picture of your sexy new collarbones! LOL. ;)
  • Angylgrrl
    Angylgrrl Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I feel almost like I could have written this topic! I couldn't believe the change in my attitude- I didn't realize it, but I was tired, sluggish, and cranky before I started, and as I began to lose (maybe a month in), a few people I worked with commented that I seemed to be in a good mood much more often. Part of me felt bad that I had been cranky before, but I noticed the change too!

And my collarbone was one of the first things to make an appearance!

Congratulations on several hard-won, well-earned NSV's! There are many more to come!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!