Looking for friends 5'6'' - 5'8'' Around 130-160 lb.

Options
Hi everyone!

I'm looking for some more friends who are about my height and weight. (5 ft. 6 1/2 inches and 143 lbs.) I just lost 25+ pounds (some lost before MFP) and am looking to lose the last 3 and tone up using the TurboFire program. I'm on day 2.

I would love more support and motivation! Add me please! :)

Replies

• bowser625
    bowser625 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    bump??!!
  • efokken
    efokken Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi there..I'm 5'7 and at the beginning of the year I was 146 and now at 139 and trying to get to 135....
    I've learned it's your nutrition and mixing up your workouts... might want to try HIIT, anything to get your heart rate up....
    feel free to add me. :)
  • WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'm KINDA in this category....Im 5'6.5" PRE MFP: 225lbs...Starting MFP: 219.6. Current: 177. Im currently working on the C25K program (although taking my time doing it) ;)
  • envy09
    envy09 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 5'6" and currently 126lbs. A little low on your weight requirements, but I lost 5 pounds thanks to MFP. I'm also looking for the "toned" look. Although I'm lifting free weights three times a week and running every other day to reach my goal.
  • BubbleGumLace
    BubbleGumLace Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm looking for some more friends who are about my height and weight. (5 ft. 6 1/2 inches and 143 lbs.) I just lost 25+ pounds (some lost before MFP) and am looking to lose the last 3 and tone up using the TurboFire program. I'm on day 2.

I'm about your height but I weigh 20lbs more. How did you lose the 25lbs?
  • stupxdgxrl
    stupxdgxrl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 5'8 current weight is 154 pounds. Always looking for support, motivation and new friends!
  • MzKrystle
    MzKrystle Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and currently weigh 137. I'm trying to get back to 130. I started on MFP about a month ago or so ago. After having my baby I hovered around 150lbs...finally got serious about losing the weight a couple months ago.
  • BeckyM03
    BeckyM03 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Im 5'6 and currently 175 lbs. My aim is 135.. I started out at 193 so ive lost 18 lbs so far.. if you woudl like to friend please do :smile:
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I sent you a friend request.

Anyone else I'm 5'8" 175 and I check in daily if you would like to add.
  • RobynLB
    RobynLB Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 5'7" and 130. I'm actually tying to go a few lbs lower; want to see if I could fight a weight class down, but nothing is coming off : P
  • lcamero245
    Options
    I am 5"6 and last year I was at my highest ever (163) but lost 16 lbs. I have been bouncing between 147 and 152 ever since. Finally getting back on the bandwagon since I am moving to Australia in 3 months and want to look great in my new bikini collection haha.
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and currently weigh about 170, trying to lose the baby weight from my 3 mo old. Before I got pregnant I was 147. Trying to get down to 135. Always looking for new friends!
  • Suttonraine
    Suttonraine Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You just described me (plus 7lbs).. I am 5.61/2 and 150. I am hoping to start TurboFire this week. I am in need of some friends and motivation! I am active but can't seem to pinpoint my problem areas.
  • jsmith2377
    jsmith2377 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hi! Are we twins? I'm 5'6" 153 currently and starting Turbo Fire tomorrow! Add me!
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 7.5 and weigh 148. I've lost about 9 pounds and want to lose the same again. I'm doing Body Revolution and running.
  • UhOhItsKylie
    UhOhItsKylie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 5'7" and currently about 132... looking to be around 125-127ish and then gain weight in muscle. I run and strength train 6 days a week. :)
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    5'6" and 145lbs :) x From uk
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and currently weigh about 170, trying to lose the baby weight from my 3 mo old. Before I got pregnant I was 147. Trying to get down to 135. Always looking for new friends!

I am the same height and weight as you! I have lost 50lbs though since last July! I put on loads of weight in my 2nd pregnancy. Most people think I weigh less than 170 though. My lowest ever weight was 147, but this time I am aiming for around 155 as that'll put me back in my UK size 10/12 (US 6/8) clothes comfortably.
  • aussiemegs82
    Options
    I am 5'6 and 168 pounds. Always on the look out for new mfp pals, feel free to add me!