NSV - 2nd 10k today

Options
Finished in 1:02:48 not much quicker than my first but I felt a lot better doing it, even sprinted the last half km.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/242400182#.UJ_sdfzmHHw.facebook

No pics yet but I managed to beat the owner of the gym I use and one of his sons who plays football, not bad for a fatty.:laugh:

Replies

• jen10st
    jen10st Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! That's awesome,well done. I've got a 10k next month at right now I'll be happy to finish before everyone else goes home lol
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! 10K is a challenging distance.
  • alison2429
    alison2429 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    That's not a time to be sneezed at - great job. I haven't run a 10k for ages but I would be more than happy with that time - especially if it was only my second race.
    Keep up the good work mate.
    x
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I did my first one last week - similar time - 1:02:29. I am still on top of the world, so I know exactly how you feel!
  • andreagreen1974
    andreagreen1974 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I am aiming for my first 10 k soon, my longest so far was 7.5k in 54 minutes.
  • justrunjon
    Options
    Brilliant running well done you!!! :-)
  • fat2fitdancody
    fat2fitdancody Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Not the most flattering picture but I like the surprised look from the woman behind me.

20x30-ROBD1045.jpeg
  • andreagreen1974
    andreagreen1974 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Awesome, congrats!!!. Did my 2nd 10k the other day, 1:08. 6 minutes faster than my first 10k in November!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!