Hi everyone!!!

Options
Right need to get my head on now I have 44lbs to lose and I need all the help I can get lol. I hear that adding friend on MFP is a great way to help us all along so feel free to add me and we can help each other. Laura xx

Replies

• Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    u heard rite. with friends u feel like ur doin it alone. ill send u a request. :)
  • trchristy
    trchristy Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hello, great to see you on here. I am new to this but I am getting the support from everyone on here and it helps to see the posts as well. Good luck to you hope to see you on here daily
  • laurad101
    Options
  • jojo1410
    jojo1410 Posts: 151
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Some tips that work for me...log your food every day and be very honest about it. Even if you go over, you won't be judged, only supported. Logging every day means that you get to see where you might be going wrong, if you're eating too much protein, or fat or carbs etc. If you make your food diary open to your friends, they normally have a look every day and make a nice comment. It's also good as it gives them a chance to see what others are doing, so lots of ideas are flying around. Exercise too, it gets easier, but don't eat your gain calories too often.
    Sorry if you already know this. It's just that it works for me! Best of luck!
    Jo x
  • healthywannabe15
    Options
    Request sent(:
  • kiangel
    kiangel Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hi:flowerforyou:
  • chngn2grow
    Options
    I/ve been using fitness plan or a while now and I lost and maintained and then many events took place that only food and wine could help me get through (so I believed..I think I was just too full to FEEL ANYTHING !)> I had surgery on both feet in fall so now don't walk 30 minutes 5 x a week but walk to the frig 5x a nite.

However, my knees hurt again and I am out of breath again and I am 25 pound from entering a new set of hundreds and I had to buy some basic clothing items because I can't fit in the things that were once loose on me.

I tend to log in via windows phone and do find that helpful but for the first time I am going to communicate to others.

I can't do this alone.

My name is Lu and I like to eat but hate being obese.....yes that word applys to me for my height and I prefer fit and healthy over obese. I'd like to get back there.....