Tea

Options
2»

Replies

• fishifishy
    Options
    My current favourite is Gogi Pop from David's Tea, but other than that, I can't have tea.
  • mybiketrip
    Options
    I drink earl grey tea usually. Twinnings is good, but I'm not picky.
  • Sandyslosenit
    Sandyslosenit Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I loooove my own homemade chai:drinker: but if Im out and about I take celestial seasonings chai honey vanilla with me. :tongue:
  • trizzell79
    trizzell79 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm just about to have a cuppa pumpkin chai tea from David's teas. Theft also have a very good quality Japanese sencha.
    I also like traditional medicines eaters digest tea. :drinker:
  • trizzell79
    trizzell79 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I loooove my own homemade chai:drinker: but if Im out and about I take celestial seasonings chai honey vanilla with me. :tongue:

Will you share your recipe for that homemade chai?:flowerforyou:
  • Sandyslosenit
    Sandyslosenit Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Sure :flowerforyou:
    take a 2 mesh tea balls : 1 full of loose leaf black tea (liptons is fine) the 2nd one fill with a 1" piece of cinnamon stix, a star of anise, 2 whole cloves, 2 peppercorns, small piece of vanilla, and 1/4" slice of ginger. Put on a tea kettle to boil then trow them in. Make sure you use 2 different balls because the spice ball can be used to make 2-3 pots! Once it reaches your desired strength ( about 5-10 min. you want it to be a little strong because of the milk) pull your tea balls and serve with sweeter or honey, or both, and creamer or milk. I use fat free creamer, a lot of people will say its to heavy but I like the richness of it. I brew my tea strong enough to handle the cream. If you use artificial sweetener and the f / f creamer theres only 30 cals per 10oz cup!! Yum:love:
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Anything mint. And Sleeytime tea (blend of mint and chamomile).
  • skeezicks2
    skeezicks2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Celestial Seasonings True Blueberry!