Looking for some Australian friends

Options
Hi guys..... really need some Aussie friends (no offence to anyone else)... just so I can understand pounds vs. Kilo thats all...
Need tips & helpful food/meal ideas, I have 5 kids that keep me on my toes & a very supportive hubby. To date I have lost 10.8kgs, & started the 1st week of September, My goal is to be a size 14/16 come December ready for our family holiday in January :flowerforyou:

Replies

• p_travers
    Options
    Hey! Im a kiwi living in Aussie. I'm just south of Perth. Im Penny, 26 and trying to get back to here I was 5 years ago :) I have one son who is currently driving me crazy as he is a very full on 3 year old. Well done on you 11 kgs so far! I've only just started back at this after I quit it last year, but I'm determined this time.
  • kvossandrews
    kvossandrews Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    welcome to join me.

I need to lose alot but im really about being healthy at the moment.

:smile:
  • leejayem
    leejayem Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm a 37 Aussie Mum of 4 kids. We live in Sydney. I have lost about 10kg so far but I fluctuate badly - I have impaired insulin so one bad weekend can set me back about 4kg which is sooooooooooooooooooo frustrating. But I have to stick with this & get my weight right down as I do not want to become diabetic.:drinker:
  • indigo_rose
    Options
    Hey I'm Sydney based! Started end sept and have lost 8kg to date! Ive got 3 kids and work full time so I know it can get crazy! Feel free to add me :)
  • Ayla70
    Ayla70 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Anyone's welcome to add me. I'm 42, live 4 hours north of Brisbane.

I'm not the most active 'support' person on the home page, but I'm happy to reply to messages and chat when I'm about.

I've lost almost 30 kilos, and still have quite some way to go. But I'm not aiming for a perfect body, just for a healthy one that I'm comfortable with.

:heart:
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm in New Zealand, but moved back and forwards between Oz and NZ when I was little, (Cairns and Melbourne), I also have five children, (aged 2y-11y) add me if you like, =).
  • karrathachick
    karrathachick Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Fellow Aussie here from WA :-) Welcome to add me, I have the same goal size 14/16 for Christmas!! A few weeks ago I was in size 22!
  • Everythin2Lose
    Options
    Hiya,

26 yro 3hrs north of Melb lost 10.3kg since August. Feel free to add :smile:
  • Kym1610
    Kym1610 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Hey, Perth here. Feel free to add me
  • kvossandrews
    kvossandrews Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Anyone's welcome to add me. I'm 42, live 4 hours north of Brisbane.

I'm not the most active 'support' person on the home page, but I'm happy to reply to messages and chat when I'm about.

I've lost almost 30 kilos, and still have quite some way to go. But I'm not aiming for a perfect body, just for a healthy one that I'm comfortable with.

:heart:

Wow that is great. Well done. :wink:
  • metalloz
    metalloz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm a 23 year old female from Syd. Feel free to add me
  • bootygone
    Options
    Wow guys so good to hear from you all, each of you have done so well.... Its great to be able to have motivation from seeing all your losses..... Ive had days were I think to myself I just cant be buggered doing this anymore, but when you see results (even little ones) It makes it worth while...
    Feel free to add me if I have missed any of you & feel free to share the highs & lows of your journey so far :wink:
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Gemma, 26 from Hobart (Tassie is still part of Australia right..? haha). Would love some more Aussie friends :smile:
  • LinaS1976
    LinaS1976 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

Lina from Sydney. Fulltime working mum, part time spray tanning business and busy mum of 5 year old twin girls.

Feel free to add me. Goes for everyone:-)

Cheers
    Lina
  • NakeshiaB
    NakeshiaB Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm not technically and Aussie (Kiwi living in Melbourne) but would be glad of another friend. My goal is to drop another 5kg to get to a healthy weight range. I also want to be able to run for 20 mins without stopping by the end of the year, so far I can only manage 5 (I've never been a runner) but I'm hopeful to at least get close to my goal.
  • smsgreaves
    smsgreaves Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm always happy to have more friends!!
    I'm 31, living in Warrnambool VIC. I've got a very challenging 9yr old daughter, full time job, 3 cats, husband, volunteer commitments, busy busy! I'd love to have more people to encourage me to be accountable. I've had a shocking couple of weeks, mostly work stress, but am on the other side of my little bender now so it's onwards and upwards. Food choices are my biggest downfall, I've still got lots to learn. I want to be fitter, stronger and more toned. My arms and legs are getting there, and I think I've lost one of my many extra chins, but still a lot of work to be done especially in the mid section.
    Usually I'm a bright, funny, cheery and encouraging sort of person! However there's the odd day where I'm the exact opposite, especially if I'm busting to eat cake/chocolate/chips etc. If you can cheer and encourage me on those days, I'm with you for every other day :)
  • lyndalpn
    lyndalpn Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im living in Nowra and happy for some more Aussie friends too! Anyone feel free to add me :)
    I'm 26kg in to this and having a ball !
  • Belinda658
    Belinda658 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'd love to find some friends! I will be filling out my diary pretty much every day and logging on every day. I am a "no excuses" kinda person and always try to be positive :)
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys..

I'm getting close to goal and switching to maintenance but you can add me if you like...Perth WA peep here. :)
  • helenta77
    helenta77 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi, im from sydney, u can add me if u like.