Body Beast Challenge Group

Options
Hey everyone I just ordered Body Beast and wanted to start a Challenge group with other people doing this program as well. This will help me and others stay focused and motivated on our goals while doing this program. If you want in on the challenge group or have any other questions just reply to this post

Replies

• trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    Yes my body is a beast(just looks like one) lol :sad:
  • mdbs2004
    Options
    I'm finishing up week 3. Love it!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 75. A guy at my bootcamp that hasn't been there in the last few months said...hey, your arms are bigger. They look great. SOOOO, I'm thinking it works. LOL
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Well, I won't be doing Body Beast (I'm currently doing Insanity), but I was thinking about getting it for my teenage sons (18 and 15). Both of them have been skinny all their life, both serious football players, both have a hard time gaining weight, and the younger one is super serious about lifting.
  • greggags2
    greggags2 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Ok just sent you guys a message!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Well, I won't be doing Body Beast (I'm currently doing Insanity), but I was thinking about getting it for my teenage sons (18 and 15). Both of them have been skinny all their life, both serious football players, both have a hard time gaining weight, and the younger one is super serious about lifting.

Get it for them and tell them to eat ALOT
  • greggags2
    greggags2 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm gonna beast up with the food with this challenge!
  • spongebobuk
    Options
    I have just started the bulk phrase. Love every session of this workout.
  • HunterKiller_wechange
    Options
    Nearly finished Round 2 of P90X. Body Beast is where i want to go next but can't afford the equipment yet. *sighs*

rsz_cooltext764704302.jpg
    17427511.png
  • dedicationANDdumbbells
    Options
    I will be starting Body Beast again tomorrow. Does anyone have any new recipes to share (aside from the ones in the nutrtion guide). Thanks ;0)
  • c4z101
    c4z101 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi,
    I also started body beast on Mon 29th! How are you getting along?
    I don't really have any recipes in particular but I am following the nutrition guide as much as I can.
  • dlpoisson
    dlpoisson Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I started it November 1st! Love it so far!
  • phatycake
    Options
    I just started would love some new friends!