It's just you.
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    amen sista! :drinker:
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if it's a new thing, but I see plenty of MFP men that fit your description. Every single one on my FL would fit that category!
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    I haven't noticed... then again I live where it's warm so everyone's half dressed most of the time.
  • beccannes
    Options
    is there a lot more fit/ sexy/ gorgeous guys around recently? Shallow I know and i'm happily married (and not deliberately looking)but you just can't help but to notice some of them! :blushing:

Now how would you feel if your hubby were to post this same thread about girls?

In my opinion noticing that someone is attractive is a complete different thing than verbally calling them sexy... I would never disrespect my husband in that way.
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    There IS some nice eye candy on here. And I am married as well-my hubby would care if I looked or posted about it.
  • no_stagnation
    Options
    is there a lot more fit/ sexy/ gorgeous guys around recently? Shallow I know and i'm happily married (and not deliberately looking)but you just can't help but to notice some of them! :blushing:

In my opinion noticing that someone is attractive is a complete different thing than verbally calling them sexy... I would never disrespect my husband in that way.

Good gosh, do you ever shop whining.... No wonder your husband 'rates' women on threads, lol
  • beccannes
    Options

Good gosh, do you ever shop whining.... No wonder your husband 'rates' women on threads, lol

lol good one:) Hey- atleast I use the same guidelines for myself and do not expect more out of my husband than I do myself.
  • agamy4
    agamy4 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Watching these HOT men is motivation for me to get it together too
  • dr2k12
    dr2k12 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I think its a lot of fun goofing off with my MFP friends, I love my wife and am totally into her and would never cross the line... My relationship with her allows for me to comment on attractive women and vice versa, as we are completely secure with ourselves and each-other!
  • Cespuglio
    Cespuglio Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Count me in?

Good Lord yes!
    Whoops! Blew my creeping cover... :blushing:
  • ashleygx26
    Options
    SO TRUE!! I keep noticing more sexy guys.... unfortunately, none of them are returning the love. hahaha
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Ladies, please one at a time.
  • ripemango
    ripemango Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    yeah i noticed. married too, but I'm not blind LoL
  • mineboy
    mineboy Posts: 2,478 Member
    Options
    Just happy for an female to talk to me..........
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

asdf.jpg
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Just happy for an female to talk to me..........

you're joking right? I would gladly talk to you all day long :wink:
  • MrsCCWoods
    MrsCCWoods Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    yeah it's true... there body's be on point!! And they be showing it off
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Count me in?

Ummm....can I add you? For inspiration of course. ;)