New to MFP and lookng for friends

Options
Hello,

I am new to MFP, and I am looking for friends for support and advice from others who are trying to lose wgt. I am just finishing up with week one of my weight loss journey. Would love some new friends~please feel free to add me.

Thanks,
Cindy :)

Replies

• SameMe_JustLess
    SameMe_JustLess Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Hey Cindy, welcome! I've been around awhile, but honestly just "really" started recently, if you know what I mean! I definitely want to stay motivated through the holidays and beyond!
  • running_shoe
    running_shoe Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hey Cindy. Welcome aboard! You should fill in some info on your profile so people can see what they may have in common with you that would make you a compatible friend. Good luck!
  • uscgirl79
    uscgirl79 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey Cindy! Welcome! I'm new to the message boards but have been using the app on and off for almost a year now. Good luck!
  • krissykallen
    krissykallen Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    HI Cindy, I just recently started MFP as well and I am thinking this is very do-able! I love the message boards and keep looking at the amazing before and after pictures. It is so inspiring! Here's to the start of a healthier new life! You can do this :smile:
  • isabel88g
    isabel88g Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi Cindy,
    I'm been on here a while but I was only just really started being serious about it last month. Feel free to add me!!!
  • Thisisnotadiet
    Thisisnotadiet Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am also kind of new here....ok I logged in sometimes last year, but now I started to use MFP properly. Feel free to add me :)
    We can do this together!
  • afrouws
    afrouws Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Cindy.. Im with Krissy. this is very do-able. you've got this! Add me if you want.