PB Cookie Dough In a Cup

Options
jess1992uga
jess1992uga Posts: 603 Member
So I have been experiment with protein "shakes" and this one happened by accident and came out doughy and tasting like cookie dough. It's gonna be my new go to :)

All you do is combing all the ingredients and blend.

3/4 to 1 cup Fiber One Honey Squares (or whatever cereal you like, the more you add the more doughy I am assuming)
1-2 T PB2 (whatever your preference)
1-2 scoop whey flavored (I used vanilla, scoops depend on your flavor preference)
1/2-3/4 cup frozen bananas (more for more of a shake and creamy, less more doughy)
A little water (just a tad, didn't measure....add more if need to get desired consistency)

Here is how mine came out I used
3/4 cup Fiber one, 2 T PB2, 2 scoop whey, 3/4 cup banana, a dash water
Calorie total: 330 calories and so worth it

IMAG0199361x640.jpg

See there are even those doughy chunks...so good.

Pic doesn't do it justice because I had eaten through most of it :p

Use less whey, bananas, cereal, or PB2 to get less cals :)

Like 1 scoop whey, 1 T PB2, 1/2 cup nanner, 3/4 cup cereal=220 cals and probably more doughy

Same thing but 3/4 nanner and 1/2 cup cereal=220 ish cals and more creamy :)

Replies

• victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Sounds good but I feel like cookie dough icecream is more forgiving.
  • jess1992uga
    jess1992uga Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Sounds good but I feel like cookie dough icecream is more forgiving.

Not if you look at the fiber and protein and vitamins you get from this. Plus a lot less sugar and a lot more natural. I mean my 2 scoops whey got me 20 g protein and my Fiber One got me 10 g fiber. Potassium from the banana as well as plenty of other vitamins. Don't see your ice cream giving you that.

But honestly, I have a lactose intolerance and can't process ice cream either haha.

Plus check this out: 1 T PB2, 1 scoop whey, 3/4 cup fiber one, and 1/2 cup nanners
    That gives you 220 calories....10 g Protein from whey, same fiber from cereal, and still got potassium! BAM POW!
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    And it doesn't matter either way because you conquered this and it's right up there with ice cream. i'm proud of you and glad you enjoyed :heart: :heart:
  • Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    This looks awesome, I'll have to try it with my chocolate protein powder :D