Looking for friends and support! Please help!

Options
My goal is to commit to changing my lifestyle by eating healthier and moving more in order to lose weight, manage my cholesterol, improve my sleep quality, and improve my overall health. About 1 week ago I broke down and bought diet pills, something I said I would never do. But I felt like I hit rock bottom and needed a jump start to my weight loss. 1 week is not enough to see any changes but after further thinking I have decided to ditch the diet pills and just go about this the right way. So here I am. My stats: I am female, 26, 5'2" and weigh 177lbs (my ultimate high so far). I am looking for people to help me stay on track and stay motivated because I know I will need all the help I can get!

Please add me as a friend :)

Replies

• mialeeweightloss
    Options
    Hi there!
    I'm also 5'2 and weigh 179lb, also the highest I've ever been. I believe friends and a support group are what will help me change.. looking forward to changing! :)
  • dmgar114
    Options
    Thanks! Me too! It will be good to have someone who is at the same starting place I am!
  • pamatc2
    pamatc2 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me as I friend! MFP has worked for me and I would love friends to motivate and keep me motivated!