I've lost 58lbs!

Options
Energy is back and I'm a morning person again! I'll even stop for a photograph. ;-)

Replies

• DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS on the weight loss! You are doing awesome!
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    How did you lose the 58 pounds and when did you start your journey?
  • CoachBrandie
    CoachBrandie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I started my weight loss journey in October of 2011. I worked my *kitten* off in the gym, but the weight stayed... Then, after month of nothing, I got started on an Herbalife Nutrition program and lost 20 pounds in the first month without exercise! I feel amazing!!

Now, I have a dream to see everyone in my life healthy and wealthy!
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    So have you lost the entire 58 with just herbalife and no exercise? My sister is on this site as well (melliamsburg is her moniker) and she swears by herbalife, if you can read her daily logs it shows that she uses it daily. I am much more of a skeptic when it comes to things like that, but it is interesting to see that people are losing weight using it.
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    How'd you become a morning person? I need to do that :)
  • CoachBrandie
    Options
    llmcconnell: I was a skeptic too! That's why I told my mentor right away I'd try it for a month and walk if it didn't work. I workout now, because I feel so good I honestly do want to! On and off I've become busy and not worked out, but I'm still losing. I will be using the products for life, I find them easy and effective to continue.

leannems: Again, Herbalife! Give your body what it needs and it will take care of itself.
  • CoachBrandie
    Options
    Make that 60 POUNDS as of today!! =D
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    haha I see you everywhere now ;)
  • Tamfolk73
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss! You look great!

What exactly is Herbalife?
  • Isatryli
    Isatryli Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Sorry but I have to say something about Herbalife : I use it when I was 18 (yes, my weight problem is not new as I'm 38 now! My 2 babies bring me into this fight again ;-))

I lost with Herbalife but use it for life could be dangerous for your loins. I know a lot of people who were continuing and half of them suffered for disease.
    Use it if it works for yuo but switch slowly to an all food diet, it's always better...

Good job and good luck to all of you for the rest of your journey!
  • CoachBrandie
    Options
    Ilsatyli: Can you site sources? As someone in the health field before I started on products, I am interested in knowing more about these statements before taking them as fact. Could there be outside factors that caused the ailments?

I know thousands of others and several doctors I know personally who would refute your comment.

One example that comes to mind right away is Joan, she's been on Herbalife product for 31+ years and has had two kids (before all the science was put into place that we have know). She has no health problems what soever.
  • CoachBrandie
    Options
    Herbalife International is a global nutrition, weight-loss and skin-care company. The company was founded in 1980.
  • CoachBrandie
    Options
    Now down 61 pounds!! =D In a size 8 for the first time in 10 years!
  • joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    great job! I am happy you are happy
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!