Hello from Ireland

Options
Hi all,

I've used this site before and found it very good.
I'm starting again as I've put on weight recently and feel stuck in a bit of a rut - you know the feeling!!

Anyway, I'm turning 26 in December and I'm looking for motivation buddies of around the same age as me.

Feel free to add me, I used this site daily before and only stopped once I'd hit my target weight so I'm a good buddy to have :)

I'm particularly interested in finding friends from Ireland the and UK (where I'm originally from).

Replies

• HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I've used this site before and found it very good.
    I'm starting again as I've put on weight recently and feel stuck in a bit of a rut - you know the feeling!!

Anyway, I'm turning 26 in December and I'm looking for motivation buddies of around the same age as me.

Feel free to add me, I used this site daily before and only stopped once I'd hit my target weight so I'm a good buddy to have :)

I'm particularly interested in finding friends from Ireland the and UK (where I'm originally from).

Hi, I'm Ginny, 24 and I'm French, I live in Paris but I love Ireland and lived in Skerries for a few months previously :)

Wish you good luck on your weightloss journey, you can do it! :))

Add me if you want, I try to be positive and as supportive as possible.

xx
  • Davorla
    Options
    I used this site this time last year with amazing results and gutted to see that I have put back on 14lbs....I'm determined to lose a stone by christmas...feel free to add me, we can motivate each other!
    Based in the UK but from Ireland...this site was a revelation to me last year, and I lost 2 and a half stone...want that buzz again when I go back home for christmas and everyone is wowed once more. Plus I;m getting married next July...more reason than any to keep it up!
    Good luck! :)
  • SkyPixie
    SkyPixie Posts: 224
    Options
    Morning and welcome back :bigsmile:

I have the reverse I'm in the UK (near Brighton) and most of my family are in Galway !
    Friend request on the way !
  • AnahitaCanDoIt
    Options
    I'm in Ireland. Right now!

Hi!
  • fattypattybinger
    Options
    My Dad was a gorgeous Red headed Irish lad.
  • Schnuddelbuddel
    Schnuddelbuddel Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Heya, I'm not quite your age anymore (sadly, I've crossed the evil threshold into the mid-late 30s *whimper*) but I'm in Ireland :) So, if it helps, feel free to befriend me! Always nice to have people from your own time zone!!!
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I went to Ireland once. Does that count?

I plan to go back to secretly elope with my bf. Then drink all the whiskey. Or beer. Or both.