fitbit question

Options
When do the calories burned get entered in MFP?

Replies

• samblanken
    samblanken Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Do you have your accounts synched? If so everytime your fitbit updates it should update MFP.
  • SameMe_JustLess
    SameMe_JustLess Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I have the FitBit Ultra so I still sync with my computer, but it seems to update almost immediately with MFP.
  • azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    If they are synced it will be automatic. MFP might also show a negative number, that is just a calculation that mfp does if you were to sit on the couch all day and ate your daily calories but did not use them all. But don't worry it will easily go away with a little movement.
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    If you have your accounts synced every time you sync your Fitbit MFP will update as well.
  • NYAngel1089
    NYAngel1089 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I synced them. But my cals burned are not updating. I have the ultra and Ive been around my base. Its updated on fitbit, but not MFP.
  • azzkikin
    Options
    Have you gone past your daily goal on the fitbit site?

Also I want to note that my negative number I get is because I sync early in the morning to record my sleep. But at the end of the day when I sync my daily calories it is never in the negative.
  • NYAngel1089
    Options
    I havnt. Its early yet, but Ive done walking around and in turn burned some calories. But I am not seeing anything on MFP. I just disconnected and reconnected the sites again to see if that would help, but still nothing
  • azzkikin
    Options
    Well for me, if I do not burn calories past what I have as my daily goal it would record anything. Does the MFP site say you are synced?
  • NYAngel1089
    Options
    yea, it says im connected
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    You get an adjustment when you burn more than what MFP thinks you should burn (or don't burn what MFP thinks you should, yay for that update :grumble: ). For a positive adjustment, burn more than what MFP say you will.
  • NYAngel1089
    Options
    Where do I find what MFP think I should burn?