Weight goal achieved

Options
So this morning I drag myself to the scale awaiting a horrible number (after a friday-night party and 2 days spent pretty much @ home) and yet I'm surprised to find out that I have basically achieved my goal. I have already set it to another one because I'm not really happy with the results and will definitely continue to push until I loose that ugly sack of fat on my belly... a reminder of a childhood and early adulthood ruined by too much candy and not enough exercise...

PS if anyone wants to see pics I have them ready but I'm mostly waiting for my 1 year mark which will be in january 2013...

Replies

• Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    So this morning I drag myself to the scale awaiting a horrible number (after a friday-night party and 2 days spent pretty much @ home) and yet I'm surprised to find out that I have basically achieved my goal. I have already set it to another one because I'm not really happy with the results and will definitely continue to push until I loose that ugly sack of fat on my belly... a reminder of a childhood and early adulthood ruined by too much candy and not enough exercise...

PS if anyone wants to see pics I have them ready but I'm mostly waiting for my 1 year mark which will be in january 2013...
    Wow! Nice work. :] I love your pictures by the way, wonderful photography skills.
  • jestersvk
    Options
    I already posted my recent pictures to a thread so I might as well post them here.

before.jpg

after.jpg
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    HUGE congrats! Now maintenance mode!
  • futurestarz
    Options
    Wow! Amazing!!!
  • mrstweedle1
    mrstweedle1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Maybe adding some weight training would help shift the last of the fat you want to lose.
  • jestersvk
    Options
    HUGE congrats! Now maintenance mode!

just not yet.... my plan is to push for the next two months and then I'm going to switch to eating more calories and doing more strength exercise...
    Fantastic job! Maybe adding some weight training would help shift the last of the fat you want to lose.

I have already started doing weight training during summer (6times a week... had a lot of free time :) ) and I added about 5-6 pounds of muscle but I cut down on going to gym now during school and I only go about 3 times...
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    You don't even look like the same person!! Amazing job!!!
  • jestersvk
    Options
    You don't even look like the same person!! Amazing job!!!

Thanks...
    And believe me it was hard for me to adjust to what I see in the mirror (and i see myself everyday). I can't even imagine what it must have been like for friends who haven't seen me in months :)
  • Unakachina
    Options
    Well done! You look great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!