How do you figure calories burned with 30-Day shred?

Options
I'm going to start 30-day shred today, level 1. My question is, how do you count your calories burned? I don't have a HRM or any other equipment, nor can I afford it. Is there a standard "approximate" number available so I can gauge my needed calorie intake?

Replies

• aimiee88
    aimiee88 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Myself, and quite a few others put it down to 20mins of Circuit training. =)
    Someone told me you can work it out on her website, and it does calucate to pretty much the same as logging in as the above =)

Hope that helps x
  • TammyKeaten
    TammyKeaten Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I googled it and got 167 if you are around 150. That is what I use, but some people log it as circuit training.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I got a HRM. Walmart has them for like 20 bucks. It's not too much and it's totally worth it.
  • lgubbels
    lgubbels Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Myself, and quite a few others put it down to 20mins of Circuit training. =)
    Someone told me you can work it out on her website, and it does calucate to pretty much the same as logging in as the above =)

Hope that helps x

I will try it this way. Thanks!
  • sbermud
    sbermud Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I use HRM and my HR stays high.. I burn 250- 265 calories in 27 minutes. I start HRM when pulse is at 115 and stop when it goes below 115 at the end> That is the low of my training zone. I'm 166lBS and 5ft5in.