when does it truley change??

its so frustrating, i can have days like yesterday where 2diffrent people i havent seen me in awhile tell me how amazing i look they ask me how much ive lost and i reply they say omg thats fantastic!!! my response, i still have 40 pounds to go, i dont see the diffrence and its so fustrating, when does it actully, change, when does it click in my head that im 123 pounds lighter and i actully look good, i think im more self concious about my body now. At least before i was in my buble and obliviou to what i actully weighed, now that i know, its a contstant battle, to hit my goal weight, to have a healthy bmi. To walk into a room and feel like people are saying omg she looks good rather than omg look at her shes still overweight!!! Dont get me wrong i can look at pictures and see the diffrence, but i dont feel diffrent, does that make sence??

Replies

• HollyohDolly
    HollyohDolly Posts: 8 Member
    makes sense to me! Sometimes I look in the mirror and still surprised at the skinny person looking back. Other times I can be walking around and feel like that chubby girl still. My sister in law saw me yesterday for the first time in a while and she couldn't get over how small I was now. You have done amazing and look amazing, you are a beautiful girl!