Starting 30 Day Shred, anyone want to do it with me?

Options
Hi all,

I'm going to start the 30 Day Shred today :happy:

This will be my second time doing it, I completed the first 30 days about a month ago with great results but think it's time to do it again as still need to tone up.

So was wondering if there was anyone out there who were starting it and would like to do it together for extra encouragement, god knows there will be days I need a good push to get on with it.

Feel free to get in touch or add me.

Gemma xx

Replies

• lottiedavi
    Options
    I'm in! :), I've managed to do L1 and L2 but never got to L3, started at L1 again today so am determind to get it done this time!
  • Gemmax0902
    Gemmax0902 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :), I've managed to do L1 and L2 but never got to L3, started at L1 again today so am determind to get it done this time!

Super I'll add you and we can do it together and from last time doing it I found level 3 easier than level 2, I'm definatly not a fan of level 2 lol xx
  • dessy0729
    dessy0729 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! :) ...Never gotten past level one :(. I have the hardest time staying motivated, so maybe this will help! :)
  • sweetgrasswoman
    sweetgrasswoman Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I bought the beginners DVD Saturday & plan and starting this evening! I tried it once off YouTube but couldnt keep up after the 2nd set of push ups LOL
  • LadySuze
    LadySuze Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm starting too! :D But I'm going to do it for 6 weeks instead of 30 days... 5 times a week and then rest during the weekends.

I'll add you! :smile:
  • joycebrett
    joycebrett Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    i think this may be the motivation that i need as well! Please feel free to add me! I have started the shred countless times, but have NEVER finished!! Would love to support yall and be supported as well!
  • sbermud
    sbermud Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm in... already on day 4... almost died on day 1 and that's after going to the gym 6 days a week and doing weights etc.. Day 4 was MUCH easier. I was so sore for a couple days also.
  • allystar87
    allystar87 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in, too! I've only made it to level 2 in the past, so hopefully this group support will motivate me to actually finish all 30 days... :) Are you all going to do other exercise in addition to the 30DS? Or just stick with the dvd?

-Alison
  • MelissaH0910
    MelissaH0910 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've started a bunch of times but never made it past level one, so I definitely need some motivation! Feel free to add me.
  • Ndtaber9211
    Ndtaber9211 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join!

I am starting level 1 today and I am doing it for 30 days straight. I am doing my own 30 day challenge and would love any support to keep me on track.

Good luck everyone!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    I started today! have done it before and it really helped
  • xDiamondAsh
    xDiamondAsh Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm also starting today. : )
  • AckieJ
    AckieJ Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I agree day 1 kicked my butt. But not as bad on day 5. But I missed yesterday. So should I start over or proceed to day 6? Thoughts?
  • KatTheAmazon
    KatTheAmazon Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday! Feel free to add me as well. I know I'll need the encouragement.

I am so sore today.. I am planning on taking a 20 or so minute walk before doing day 2 tonight.
  • GRUNO
    GRUNO Posts: 98
    Options
    I'd love to join you. I've started before but had to stop because of some pretty bad knee pain. My knee is stronger now and I'm hoping with some slight modifications I can complete the program. Today will be day one for me.
  • iggyboo93
    iggyboo93 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Just bought the DVD. I'll join this challenge.
  • LadyVeng3ance
    LadyVeng3ance Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I agree day 1 kicked my butt. But not as bad on day 5. But I missed yesterday. So should I start over or proceed to day 6? Thoughts?

If you only missed one day I do not think you need to start over again!
    When I did the shred, I missed a few days here and there, but I just continued where I left of.. (The misses were never more then 1 maybe 2 days) I think I finished the 30 day shred in 35 or 36 days
  • allystar87
    allystar87 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Ok, just finished day 1! :) I have Mondays off, so it was easy to do while I was still motivated by this thread. I also just took my 'before' pictures. Hopefully I will see a difference by the end of the 30 days!
  • cklapk1
    cklapk1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i actually just started today too! :)
  • loveYOUmore319
    loveYOUmore319 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Just started Ripped in 30 today. Different DVD but similar concept. I'm in!!