42 and GETTING CONTROL!!!

Options
I'm tired of losing weight and then gaining it back. Looking for people to chat with that are in the same boat and can help me stay focused and lose the weight once and for all!!!!

Replies

• sherpasmom
    sherpasmom Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm in same boat...I have lilke heavier 3-5 years and smaller 3-5 years hmmmmm....time for it to just be healthy me! Sending you a friend request :)
  • hockeydad725
    hockeydad725 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. Friend request sent, anyone may feel free to add me as well.
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I have had enough of that myself!!! I intend to keep it off this time and I will be "Fit for Forty"!! Feel free to add me. You can do it!!!
  • DaphneAtx
    Options
    I'm close to your age and have also decided to take control of my ever-increasing weight. I'm tired of it sneaking up on me, so now I'm logging, exercising and the scale is going down! Add me if you'd like continued support.
  • mom2chrisandnadia
    mom2chrisandnadia Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm the same age and need to do the same thing. I turned 42 in May and am mom to Chris (age 14) and Nadia (age 8.5 months). My 1st goal is to lose 7 pounds by the end of the year. Sending you a friend request now.
  • JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Well I am 42 and been at this for almost one year solid and want to lose another 30lbs. I sent a FR....
  • ksmiley412
    ksmiley412 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I will be 42 in April have been going up and down the last 6 years! feel free to add me
  • Jennh67
    Options
    Yes i too have had the "lean and not so lean years" lol. Im here for support :)
  • hyphenbobbit
    hyphenbobbit Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    41 and so tired of the weight issue running my life. Just want to be fit and happy in my skin.........Hope can keep each other motivated. Will send friend request
  • lvdesertdiva
    lvdesertdiva Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat here (43 yrs old) - determined to make this a lifestyle, so tired of obsessing!! Feel Free to Add Me - I will send you a request. :flowerforyou:
  • MaudeBeige
    Options
    Take a look at my profile and add me too if you like!
  • pelleld
    pelleld Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I'm 49 and have been here almost 2 years. Hit my goal in May 2011, lost 10 more pounds and have maintained since November 2011. I'm in the best shape of my life, thanks to this site, Jillian Michaels and my gym, (cardio express). Friend me if you'd like :)
  • MaryRegs
    MaryRegs Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Hi-53 and on the same path...welcome, and feel free to add me!
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • bluefrog_2001
    bluefrog_2001 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I just joined this past week. I am 42 also, and need to lose alot of weight, BUT I know we can do it! Feel free to add me, and best of luck!
  • JohnK580
    JohnK580 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I agree with all that has been said here. Feel free to add me as well.
  • Juashmom
    Options
    Friend request sent...just turned 42 in August and trying to get contorl of it myself...Been at it for a couple weeks now just chaning my eating for now but plan to kick the excersise into gear after I return from Thanksgiving Vacation..Anyone else is welcome to add me as well
  • sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Yes, getting control is GREAT, and keeping it is my goal. I am just shy of 43 and want to lose about 50 more pounds, I believe in setting short term goals to get to my goal weight. I will send a friend request.
  • lmketter
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. Looking for people to motivate me too!! 40 year old mother of 2.
  • Trickybird
    Trickybird Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey there. It looks like we are trying to lose the same amount give or take. I will be 41 in June. I so desperately want to live the second half of my life in a body I am proud of and that I feel good in. Also I feel it is my responsibility to model this for my daughter. I log in every day, I log all of my food and I tweak my goals every two weeks. Feel free to add me. Anyone else can too!