I need help

Options
I've been losing weight not since the beginning of this year, I have lot 55 pounds so far but for the last 4 months I've been struggling to get back on the wagon. It started around my birthday, I let myself have a few "treat days" and shortly after I started my first full time job. I am a member of my local gym but have only been getting there a couple of times a week. I need help to get into a routine that I know I will stick with.

My boyfriend is somewhat supportive, he understand why I want this and encourages me but sometimes his food choices don't help me. I need to regain some self control.

I know 55 pounds is a lot of weight but I feel like I'm failing. I haven't gained and haven't given up but I feel like I am close. I know that giving up is the wrong thing to do because I want this so much. I just feel like I can't do it anymore.

Replies

• kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    You most certainly CAN do it. But it's up to you; only you can make that choice.
  • DeborahKB1
    Options
    Simply that you are reaching out says to me that you are committed to sliding back into a life filled w/ healthy choices. Hang in there... we all have rough spots, some of mine have lasted for months (years)! We can learn from these times - and move forward. Be gentle w/ yourself and focus on new beginnings. You have come so far... I know you can do it.