I'm New!!!

Hello, hello everyone! I'm new here. I heard about this site and decided that I may need a support group to get me going and keep me going! I'm 26 years of age. I am currently seeking to do my masters in mental health counseling and work a full-time job, 40 hours a week. My main reason to be on here is again, a support group and looking for others who may have similar goals or just want to be supportive or need support too! My goal is only to lose a few more pounds for definition and hopefully gain those few pounds back in muscle. I want to build endurance, stamina and lean muscle. So, I hope we can be friends!:smile:

Replies

• Awesome! Add me. :flowerforyou:
  • paulajune87
    paulajune87 Posts: 56 Member
    Good luck to you! This website is amazing! If you have a smartphone, I suggest adding the My Fitness Pal app. It's been a LIFE SAVER for me! Feel free to add me! I'm on here everyday!
  • I'm Kaye I have my masters in nursing and work as nurse exec as nurse practitioner at a VA hospital.
    I understand how difficult it can be to work and finish school.
    I will gladly be your buddy.
  • Hi everybody ,well i am Martin Lucy has helped many People lose and keep off their unwanted weight through offering healthy eating, calorie controlled diets along with general fitness advice and maintenance plans.
  • KmusicheartBTS
    KmusicheartBTS Posts: 39 Member
    Yey! I'm so glad you're here! So far, this community has been great and helpful. I have more than "few" pounds to lose, but I want to do it to see the definition as well, as I do some strength training. 51 Day Challenge is going great so far. I don't remember if you joined (if you told me that already, then I was having my wine at the time...so I may have forgotten, lol), but if you didn't, do it! Anyway, you've got my support and yes, get that app for your phone if you can.

Ev