Hi.. in search of friends

Options
Hi Im Mari and i LOVE TO EAT!!!! I know thats ok but i LLLOOOOOVVVEEEEEE to eat junk food.... Im new here so in in search of friends who can help me stay on track as i will be a good friend and do the same to you... I dont have to motavatin at home which is sad my husband can eat anything and NOT gain and ounce so i need to stop hanging out with him... I just resently ordered the foodlovers diet plan so hopfully that with new friends i can meed my goal and share little tips here and ther with new mfp friends :-):-):-):-)

Replies

• phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :smile: hi i am fairly new too. i joined in july. i have lost 21 lbs so far. you can certainly count on me to help with encouragment. i would like to be your friend.
  • Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    welcome! im on everyday and enjoy the encouragement. feel free to add me as a friend. :)
  • nicolelong84
    Options
    I too have a partner who eats whatever he wants and doesn't gain! I am new here as well. I just started my journey September 9, 2012 and I am currently down 18lbs. But just started MFP yesterday. It's been a lot of hard work and I have a long journey ahead of me but I am ready!
  • fluffygirl99
    Options
    Hi! I've been on this site off and on and really want to get back to being healthy too! I'm not really a nagger, but I'm good with positive reinforcement lol!
  • IslandRider
    Options
    I joined about a month ago, and am on every day, anyone can add me. :flowerforyou:
  • carissavirlea
    Options
    Everyone can add me!
  • bkibbs
    bkibbs Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me or any of us. Everyone's here to help!
  • khanbahi
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I just joined and hoping this can help me lose some weight with keep me motivated. I hope all us can reach out desired goals and stay healthy.

Happy Weight Loss everyone...
    RK

P.S. Anyone can add me.
  • JBWILLOW
    JBWILLOW Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you like =)
  • Abztract1
    Options
    Hi!....If you need a friend, I can be one! Add me so we can help each other out! :D
  • ckhardeman
    ckhardeman Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • archersmom2010
    archersmom2010 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hiya!

I log daily, comment regularly, and my diary is open for friends. Anyone can feel free to add me. :bigsmile:

31368905.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sumoenterprise
    Options
    :smile: Hello,

I just started today also. I am also looking for an accountability partners(s). Everyone please add me also.

Thanks
  • mburchall
    Options
    Hi can people add me please.. I log on pretty much everyday and I've tried to get my friends to use it but they NEVERRR log on!

I've done really well so far and I'm training for London Marathon now. Please add me!
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    I log daily either through PC or Phone app.
    Have a great bunch of friends who hold me accountable.

Happy to extend this network to anyone who wants to add.

Jim
  • taniamcc
    taniamcc Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm getting back on it but this time I think I need some support!! :D Feel free to add me!
  • lucylouhunter84
    lucylouhunter84 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for a little while too but haven't really got enough friends to hold me accountable or give me any positive encouragement! Am struggling this week so could really use some new friends to help me carry on!! Feel free to add me too and I will do the same for you! It's all about sticking together and helping each other get to our goals - although we can train ourselves to do it alone, having friends to help you along the way is even better! Louise x
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!!, anyone can add me, i am on daily, and tell it like it is!
  • cgfisher1
    Options
    Hi Mari
    I have just joined and to avoid eating any junk food I think of the cleanliness of the places where these food are actually cooked. Hygiene is really important to me so the mere thought of how the food could be handled makes my tummy turn and I end up cooking my own meals at home.

My partner can shake hands with your husband he has the ability to eat anything and not pick up any weight. Fortunatley he is really easy when it comes to the type of meals I prepare at home.

My problem is the amount of portions though I need to get use to eating just enough!

I have a picture of a runner in a really short cycling shorts and I cannot wait to look like her. I have started following a running plan to reach my goal.

This website is really great I am in competition with my previous day and the amount of calories I ate and the amount of exercise I accomplished on a day. I love competing!
  • lishaalexis
    lishaalexis Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just joined here 14nov2012. I have been trying to lose weight since my baby was born. Was doing really good then it just stopped which totally SUCKS. Now I am stuck and getting depressed about it. I am on here everyday, my diary is open to my friends. Please feel free to add me. My husband right now is just dropping the wieght like it is nothing and me well it sucks.