Replies

• jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Anyone
  • LadyWeaselofVT
    LadyWeaselofVT Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I haven't gotten it yet but am really considering it. I have the iPhone app and really love it but it definitely drains the battery fast so the Striiv Play will be a future purchase.
  • rrneal625
    rrneal625 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I would have considered purchasing it but I have the iPhone 4...not 4S. Bummer it's not compatible with all iPhone models.
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Since original post I found out present, if you link to MFP you can't add in extra exercise.
  • karthurs1
    Options
    We are working with MFP to develop an alternative to the all or nothing connection. Have it update throughout the day your walking and running, but enable you to also add any non-tracked exercise such as swimming, or gym classes, etc.
  • jaz050465
    Options
    We are working with MFP to develop an alternative to the all or nothing connection. Have it update throughout the day your walking and running, but enable you to also add any non-tracked exercise such as swimming, or gym classes, etc.

That's great thanks.
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Another useful response from STRIIV.

We do not at this time have plans to add the Walkathon App to the Striiv Play/iPhone App option.

There are benefits to each option:

Striiv Play/iPhone App:

- Live connection to Facebook friends using the Striiv App. You can see and compete with friends live throughout your day. Soon you will be able to send live messages back and forth to your Friends via the App encouraging them on or challenging them to beat your totals.

- Much smaller and discrete to carry.

- NOTE: Play does not connect with all iPhones. Only the iPhone 4s and the iPhone 5. Other iOS non-phone devices: iPad-3, 4 and Mini. iPod Touch 5th generation

Striiv Smart Pedometer:

- All in one solution, no need for another device.

- Walkathon - give to charity as you walk.

- Race App - race against other friends who have a Striiv (must be within 10 feet when starting race) or Fun Striiv robots for extra energy points.