Looking for accountability partners (Day 1 of a journey)

Options
Today is my first day of a weight loss journey. Looking to meet a few friends who can share their success and keep me on the path.

Replies

• kaznbaz
    Options
    my first day too, will send you a friend request ;)
  • joy5877
    joy5877 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I have been here about 6 months but am always looking for supportive friends!
  • ashleyoh33
    ashleyoh33 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for people to help me stay on track. I sent you a request.

Anyone can add me :)
  • shell22holmes
    Options
    You can add me, I'm looking for support, encouragement & positive attitude :D
  • aliwitt82
    Options
    You can feel free to add me!
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • healthyinpink
    healthyinpink Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well (:
  • Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Anyone who wants to, feel free to add me. I should be hitting day 65 in the next day or two.
  • Drea_ann
    Drea_ann Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am happy to help support!

Feel free to add me!!
  • CaLaurie
    CaLaurie Posts: 178
    Options
    Can't keep you on the path, but can encourage you to make healthy choices & can cheer you on..... Sending FR. :smile:
  • sandyjeffery
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me. I joined this site in July 2012 with 54.6 pds to lose and as of today have lost 32 of those pds with only 23 to go. I could not have done it without MFP and all my supportive friends. I love this site with the success stories and before and after pics. They are such an inspiration to me. I am always looking for new friends for mutual support and motivation. Good luck.
  • hofdog
    hofdog Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Same here, feel free to add me.
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    485 days and counting... but I will warn you I delete those that have not logged in over a week! Add me !
  • mrsburghart
    mrsburghart Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request! I find the more support I get, the better I do...especially with the holidays coming up!
  • Debz13yz_
    Options
    me too! add me too and for anyone else add me. I need some serious motivation and will return! thank you!
  • siobud
    Options
    Technically, this is my first day! Please add me! (That goes for anyone!)
  • bara_rei
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been here since June, but I could always use more people to help keep me accountable as well!
  • cindy4361
    Options
    Hi! This is my second week on here! It's been a great help!! Add me if you want! I think the more support the better! Good luck!
  • vickij2
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • Derbunny
    Options
    I just re-started my journey after a summer slump. Fully dedicated now! Looking for accountability friends too :)