Big NSV (for me)- Pics

Options
2012asv
2012asv Posts: 702 Member
Saturday, I had this urge to get my body fat % tested, it happened to be exactly one month since the last time I had it checked. I went down 2.3% in one month! Based on the calculations, I lost 2.3 lbs of fat and gained 2 lbs of muscle.... here's the funny part- my weight is exactly the same. The only thing I’ve done differently in the last 30 days is strength training. Lifting heavy and giving it 1000%.

As I was running back home from the gym on Saturday, I had to stop abruptly and sit down for a second because I just burst into tears. I can't believe I'm REALLY succeeding. I'm really doing it this time. I started out above 30% body fat back in February of this year. My ultimate goal is ~15%, and to lose these last 10 lbs that I've been stuck on the last 2 months. Although I do have numerical goals- those are not what will ultimately determine my success... the mirror will.

Until then, may God continue to give me the strength, willpower and energy to push on. I know for damn sure I couldn't have made it this far without the wonderful friendships I've acquired here on MFP.... ya'll know who you are... Thank you! ;) xoxo

Thanks for reading, best of luck to everyone- KEEP PUSHING! :drinker:

My Stats:

Height: 5'1
SW: ~141
CW: 115
BF: 20%

2ms4y2w.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!