30 & looking for friends, support & motivation!

Options
Hi all!

I'm looking for friends on here who log-in regularly and can offer support and motivation. I will also offer the same! I'm a 30 year old female with 35-40 pounds to lose! I have trouble staying on track and avoiding the candy jar! I'll be eating healthy, whole foods and keeping my carb count low (I'm gluten sensitive)

Let me know if you want to be friends! Thanks!

Replies

• trjolly1
    Options
    Hi, My name is Tommy. Welcome to MFP
  • tabby0602
    tabby0602 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Michele!!

I understand the having trouble with staying on track! I lost about 25 lbs and starting to gain it back ... working full time and going to school is really making it hard to stay on track. Plus I do enjoy going out on the weekends and enjoying some beer ( I know horrible for ya). Id love to help be supportive for you!
  • sonyafro523
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • emailcrystalo
    emailcrystalo Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Hi there!!! I'm 30 too!! (for another 13 days) and have the same amount to lose. I'd love to help you along the way! I'm so thankful for this site - it's given me the motivation and drive that I really need. AND - I've started a 50 day challenge page that is FILLED with amazing people!! Let me know if you'd like to join in on the fun! I'll send you a friend request!
  • LKG31
    LKG31 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I am 29, but close enough to 30! I have around 40lbs to lose as well to get to a comfortable weight for myself. Feel free to add me!!! :smile:
  • JBWILLOW
    JBWILLOW Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    you can add me as well!
  • mell6355
    mell6355 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    A am also 30, have lost 23 so far and have 37-42 to go, I have logged for 70 days straight and plan for many many more to come. Welcome all supportive friends who are really in it to win it!
  • so_losin_it
    so_losin_it Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi! 28 year old female here with about 40+ lbs to lose. I just started yesterday and would love to have some buddies on here as well. :)
  • LizL217
    LizL217 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm also 30 and I'm on here most days so I can be a support buddy (or a kick-in-the-butt-when-you-need-it buddy)!
    Feel free to add me.
  • leslieilsel
    leslieilsel Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 too and just joined last week. I would love to lose 35-40 pounds as well. Feel free to add me.
  • cznutz
    cznutz Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me :)