Travelling Thread

Options
2»

Replies

• TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Been from Canada 2 Key west..along east coast,...drove across the states twice,Hawaii,...

Want to see Ireland,Africa,....France,...& Jamaica.
  • MartyMullen
    MartyMullen Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've traveled to Florida, Mexico and now we own a lovely vacation property in Playa Grande, Costa Rica, across the estuary from Playa Tamarindo. Lovely little beach community, local's surf spot and close enough to Tamarindo to escape the crowds yet find some night life when we want it. We've explored from San Jose to the Northwest coast, Nicoya Peninsula. Arenal Volcano, Monteverde Cloud Forest, Rincon de la Vieja, Mal Pais. Great country, friendly people and charming life. I'd recommend to anyone! My horrible profile picture (which is my motivation) is at Los Tortugas Hotel, on Playa Grande, leatherback turtle nesting site and national park.
  • Surfrider
    Surfrider Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I am American and I have Been to:
    Canada, Mexico, England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Seychelles, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE, Nepal, Bhutan, and Japan.

Next trip will be:
    Australia and New Zealand
  • alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Lived in Iowa for 20 years and have been to Nebraska, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, South Dakota, Oklahoma, Arizona, California, Navada, Colorado and currently live in Texas. Just went on a cruise to Cozumel Mexico last month. Hope to go on a cruise to Alaska in the next couple years.

Have always wanted to see Africa, Australia, Jamaica, Niagra Falls in Canada, Italy, Hawaii and anywhere it's warm & I can lay in the sun next to water!
  • elgray26
    elgray26 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I have been to... Germany (Ramstein, Frankfurt, Heidelberg Castle), Paris, London, Amsterdam, Prague, Italy (Rome, Milan, Pisa, Siena, Florence), and Spain (Alicante, Barcelona, Madrid, Toledo, Elche) in Europe.

I have been to... New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Washington D.C., South Carolina, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, Indiana, Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah, Wyoming, Colorado, and Montana in the US.

I want to go to... California, Poland, Greece, Ireland, Puerto Rico, Pretty much every Spanish speaking country, and Back to Spain!
  • Nittyman
    Nittyman Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Germany, Ireland, Canada, S. Korea, Japan, Amsterdam, ***Unfortunates: Iraq, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Qatar, Currently in Undisclosed location southeast Asia***

Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Texas, Oklahoma, New Jersey, Washington DC, New York City, South Carolina, North Carolina...few more, but it's in the states sooooooooooo Blah lol
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    Outside the continental US, southern and western Carribean, Trinidada, Hawaii, Christmas Island, Bora Bora, Moorea, Tahiti, Italy (Venice, Rome, Pisa, Florence, Sorrento), Greece, Monaco, Malta, Spain, and Bermuda.
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I live in Ireland.
    I have been to

England
    Wales
    France
    Spain
    New York
    New Jersey
    Philadelphia
    Washington DC
    Atlantic city
    Boston
    Chicago
    Las Vegas
    LA
    San Francisco
    Orlando
    Vancouver
    Toronto
    Niagara falls

Next on my list is hopefully to travel around Texas :-)
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    Been to:
    Spain - all over
    Canada (Windsor & Toronto)
    Mexico (western Riviera)
    Caribbean
    (not listing all the states I've visited)

Want to go:
    Europe - would love to travel by train all over
    Greece & Italy
    New Zealand & Australia
    Fiji, Cook Islands
    Iceland
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I've had my feet in 43 of the 50 states, as well as DC, Canada and Mexico.

I've lived in WI, MN, CO, MO, TX, NY, AK, HI and now VA.

Vacations in CA, FL, DC and Vegas, as well as a 2 week vacation driving from AK to TX.

Future destinations: Italy, Australia, England, Ireland, Thailand, Fiji, Japan, Greece, NYC..... (someday), as well as the remaining 7 states (ME, CT, RI, NH, MA, NJ, VT).
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    I live in Texas and I've been to over half the US states.

I've also been to:
    Singapore
    Malaysia
    Indonesia
    Thailand
    Laos
    Cambodia
    India
    Japan
    Nepal
    Philippines
    China
    Taiwan
    Australia
    New Zealand
    Poland
    Czech Republic
    Italy
    Greece
    Turkey
    England
    Germany
    Switzerland
    Mexico
    Jamaica
    Grand Caymans

Going to Belize for Thanksgiving and South Korea next year. Want to go to Costa Rica, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, South Africa, Egypt, Belgium, and Ireland sometime in the next 5 years.
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Living in Australia ...

Have been to:
    Singapore
    Malaysia
    Vietnam

Wanting to go to:
    Vietnam (will be there again in a few weeks)
    Philippines
    Korea
    Hong Kong
    Chuuk
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    From London

Been to: Jamica (Mo' Bay & Kingston), Egypt (Sharm El Sheikh & Cairo), Portugal (Algarve & Lisbon), Spain (Barcelona, Gran Canaria & Madrid), Paris, New York, Miami, Orlando, Vegas, Key West, Bahamas

Want to go to: New Orleans, Chicago, San Franciso, Australia, Atlanta, Ireland, Canada, Mexico, Cuba, Brazil, Maldives. Oh yeah, and back to Las Vegas.
  • a_vettestingray
    a_vettestingray Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Live in the U.S., been to most if the states, except the Northeast and AK. I have been to Cambodia, Thailand, Korea, Japan, Philippines, Indonesia, Guam, Bangladesh, Nepal, Germany and Canada.

My lucky husband has been to Belize, Mongolia, Morocco, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Cambodia, Philippines, Singapore, Iraq, Portugal, Canada, Mexico and most of Europe.

We never get to travel together it seems.

Hoping to visit South America next.