Hi I'm New and need friends

Options
Hi I'm now and need friends to help me to lose over 100 pounds. It's going to be quite a journey... but I'm excited. Looking forward to share tips and experiences! :)

Replies

• Feel free to add me:) I have only been on this site for 3-4 days and have over 100 lbs to lose
  • mhorn2142
    mhorn2142 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :wink: I am down 90#s with 65#s to go.
  • AshleighPhilp1
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) 21 with an open diary. Online and logging every day, even the odd cheat day! x
  • graced111
    graced111 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi I have been on this site for over a month and would love to be your friend. I will send a friend request. I am on this site daily.
  • littlemeowmaid
    littlemeowmaid Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm newish. I only want to loose about 22lbs (10kgs)
    But I'm qualified in fitness so hopefully I can help and offer advise.
    I'm aiming to log every week day,
    I reply to forums when I can
    & hopefully I can give you some support too.

Anyone else reading, feel free to add me too :)
  • 504Crystal
    504Crystal Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi...I'll add you. We can all use the motivation :)
  • dellalyn
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have about 40 to lose...and could use the partnership as well!
  • julimonster
    julimonster Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me if you like - I'm pretty close to goal weight but I've lost 50+lbs in the past year, I'm on MFP everyday and really appreciate the community here! Best of luck all!
  • OddballExtreme
    OddballExtreme Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Would love to add you in! We're all after the same goal, and the more support, the better!
  • sutts
    sutts Posts: 35
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I really need to lose 100 pounds, too! I would love support.
  • sutts
    sutts Posts: 35
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • vickij2
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • DonnieBailey
    Options
    add me to your friends' list! I'm excited to be on your journey with you! I have lost 62 pounds and am trying very hard to lose another 38 . I woud encourage you to determine to not starve it off but to take your time...allow yourself to set small goals and as you reach them, set another!
  • saggyandbaggy
    saggyandbaggy Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I joined today and have over 100lb to lose as well. Am a bit daunted by the thought of the journey ahead.

Saggyandbaggy
  • DonnieBailey
    Options
    I joined in Jan of 12 and trying to lose 38 pounds more. Yes it's coming off slow now but it won't come back if I perservere!
  • venturaroo
    venturaroo Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend invite! Welcome to MFP...you are going to just do great here!!!
  • healthyinpink
    healthyinpink Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Send me an add! We can motivate each other haha! (:
  • ashleyoh33
    ashleyoh33 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been here almost 2 months, I log EVERYTHING EVERYDAY. I have about 80lbs to go...

Anyone can add me!! :]
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) 21 with an open diary. Online and logging every day, even the odd cheat day! x

Exact same here... except that I'm '21 with 19 years of experience'! :tongue:
  • judsywudsy
    judsywudsy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    We here for you!