Healthy Food and Recipe Ideas

Options
Hi All,
Just wondering would any one know of any websites that have healthy food ideas and alternatives to foods. Also like comparing foods for example eating a chocolate bar compared to yoghurt LOL...

Thanks
Raq

Replies

• supaxton
    supaxton Posts: 1
    Options
    You can get some free recipes on the Weight Watchers web site
  • StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    google "cook yourself thin" its on the Lifetime channel I think but on the web there are a ton of recipes. what's great about it is you already have a lot of the food in the house already. she doesn't use artifical sugar or egg. she uses regular stuff. I would think its healthier then all the fake stuff and more realistic. the rest of the family will enjoy the meals too. I got her new cook book for my birthday and it's great. 12.00 from BJ's Club
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    google "cook yourself thin" its on the Lifetime channel I think but on the web there are a ton of recipes. what's great about it is you already have a lot of the food in the house already. she doesn't use artifical sugar or egg. she uses regular stuff. I would think its healthier then all the fake stuff and more realistic. the rest of the family will enjoy the meals too. I got her new cook book for my birthday and it's great. 12.00 from BJ's Club

OMG! I live off that site! The stuff they have is amazing. I haven't made anything that I don't like yet lol
  • bethgibs6
    bethgibs6 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    have you tried cookinglight.com or hungrygirl.com? both are awesome for healthy recipies and alternatives!! Check it out...
  • gottagetitoff
    Options
    www.myrecipes.com most of them are cooking light recipes and list the nutritional info. Many are in here already when you go to enter them :)
  • ChefJeremyC
    ChefJeremyC Posts: 332
    Options
    you can try my blog on MFP
  • raqattack8
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    thank you so much for all the great and wonderful idea's i will try them, i really appreciate you guys input..

i have to steer away from the traditional spaghetti and chops and chips...and opt for more healthy food i'm getting there but it is really nice to have idea's out there and i realise eating healthy doesn't require to much hard effort just a lot of research heheh...
    thanks again good luck to you all
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    bump
  • vapeanut
    vapeanut Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Weight watchers also has the option to receive their newsletter free. This has recipes and helpful tips for readers.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    bump
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    bump