How should I celebrate my 10 lb down victory?

Options
Hello all. I'm just a little over a pound away from the ten pound down mark. How should I celebrate? What do you do as a celebration/reward when you meet specific goals for yourself? Thanks!

Replies

• Calantorntain
    Calantorntain Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I hit the 15lb mark recently. Today a store is having buy one/get one free sale on tea. So I'm going to be treating myself to some new tea :)
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    I ate a dozen lemon filled krispie kreme donuts.
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Congrats on losing 10 pounds! Buy yourself a new pair of workout shoes, or workout clothes. Or, go get a massage or a pedicure/manicure.
  • azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    With another 10 down.
  • _kannnd
    _kannnd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    My husband set a reward system up for me. For every 5lbs lost, a new pair of shoes! :)
  • xBeckie_Sx
    Options
    Buy yourself a new top/pair of shoes :)
  • Momma2Beauties405
    Momma2Beauties405 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    For my milestones, I do something that makes me feel good - mani/pedi, clothes, hair cut/color, etc ... CONGRATS! :flowerforyou:
  • tnichol4
    tnichol4 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I would get a new shirt or down load an album from itunes.
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    a new workout outfit? shoes? uve worked so hard, keep it up. but whatever makes u feel rewarded and motivated! :)
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    Buy yourself something you want. Maybe some cute new workout clothes
  • RobKarmic
    RobKarmic Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    With another 10 down.
    THAT'S HOW IT'S DONE!
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Congrats on losing 10 pounds! Buy yourself a new pair of workout shoes, or workout clothes. Or, go get a massage or a pedicure/manicure.

Agree with this! buy a super cute pair of yoga pants or a fun colored workout bra. You'll feel rewarded, while encouraging continued good habits. I feel like food/treats derail and completely negate the journey to better choices and a healthier lifestyle.
  • knk1553
    knk1553 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    New outfit, new shoes, manicure, pedicure, massage, haircut, new workout clothes, new workout equipment. My plan when I reach my goal weight/size is a new bathing suit and a vacation to show off my new body. You can reward yourself with a healthy alternative for dinner, such as instead of having chicken, broccoli and rice (not sure if this is what you eat, but pretty typical for me haha) have a steak, broccoli and half a potato, or salmon, couscous and green beans. I have an addiction to the tervis tumbler cups, so I would probably buy a new one of those lol.
  • ninakir88
    ninakir88 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    shopping!!
  • alschultz33
    alschultz33 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    New clothes! But not too many if you've got more weight to lose! I did that and now my fairly new clothes are too big for me ;)
  • AmbieSweetz
    AmbieSweetz Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Haircut, mani/pedi, facial, anything that's just for you!!! Congrats, you're doin it!
  • pwnderosa
    pwnderosa Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Congrats! At 10lbs lost I bought new running shoes. Once those get me to the next milestone, I'm going to get a new hula hoop for hoopdancing. I'm trying to get fun workout stuff for rewards along the way and looking forward to a new hairdo at a nice salon plus some new clothes when I reach my final goal.
  • jasonp_ritzert
    jasonp_ritzert Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I usually download a few new songs to keep me motivated.
  • JennKie1
    JennKie1 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I bought a cute new designer lunch box to tote my "healthy" food to work. Silly, but I like it. My hubby bought me a fabulous pair of new boots.

When I hit 20 I am going to go for a whole fabulous spa day: mani, pedi, massage, facial......
  • kneasles
    kneasles Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    After I started losing weight using the elliptical, bike, and treadmill it gave me the courage to venture to where the guys hang out, strength training. Treat yourself by adding a new workout.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!