low cal crackers??

StarryEyedGirl
StarryEyedGirl Posts: 585
edited September 20 in Food and Nutrition
I wish I could find low caloried low fat crackers. what is out there that I don't know about? I have tried Wasa and they are ok but I really want a cracker like Wheat thins or something. What have you tried that you liked?

Replies

• madoy042
    madoy042 Posts: 3 Member
    Special K has a new whole grain cracker out. I think it's like 90 calories for 15 crackers?
  • NicoleAJordan
    NicoleAJordan Posts: 12 Member
    Back to nature makes a few crackers that are good. I believe they have a "wheat thins" type and a few others. You can purchase these in the "healthy cracker" section at most grocery stores. good with cottage cheese!
  • tntrav44
    tntrav44 Posts: 100 Member
    Reduced fat Triscuits are good! You can have 7 and they're I think 120 calories.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,995 Member
    Reduced fat Triscuits are good! You can have 7 and they're I think 120 calories.
    You beat me to this suggestion. Add some reduced-fat cheese and salsa, and it's a very tasty, filling snack!
  • thank you all!
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    My personal favorite are Rice crackers.
  • ahertel0214
    ahertel0214 Posts: 244 Member
    I work for a company that manufactures gourmet crackers, cookies, and granola. Partners Crackers in Seattle, distributed nationwide.

Everything we make is all natural and kosher. We also have an organic line.

Where do you live? I can help you track down our products.
  • valligator
    valligator Posts: 54 Member
    I'm a big fan of Kashi TLC crackers. 15 crackers for 130 calories. They are yummy and the best part is they don't have any junk in them. They're all natural - no hydrogenated oils, plus 2 grams of fiber and I think they are filling too. :)
  • sheltieroger
    sheltieroger Posts: 264 Member
    I like melba rounds( llike melba toast but circular)...7 crackers, 70 calories...lots of crunch and you can top them or dip them....
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Earth Fare has a mini stone ground wheat cracker that is under 10 calories per cracker. I usually have 8 crackers with a wedge of laughing cow cheese for less then 110 calories as a snack.
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Was just nibbling on my favorite crackers and remembered seeing your post.

Blue Diamond Natural Pecan Nut Thins are great!! 130 calories for 16 crackers. 130 mg sodium, 3.5 g fat, no sugar, no wheat, no gluten.

They are good with most anything, but I like them w/salsa or a little guacamole, or all alone.

The brand line includes some other flavors too, but I like the pecan ones the best.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,995 Member
    I work for a company that manufactures gourmet crackers, cookies, and granola. Partners Crackers in Seattle, distributed nationwide.

Everything we make is all natural and kosher. We also have an organic line.

Where do you live? I can help you track down our products.
    I'm interested! :happy: And we're pretty much neighbors. I live in Puyallup.
  • shanerylee
    shanerylee Posts: 298 Member
    special k wheat crackers. they make 90 calorie packs too. they are really good.
  • kgrutch
    kgrutch Posts: 223
    i love reduced calorie triscuits, no high fructose corn syrup or trans fats, very clean ingredients (whole grain soft white winter wheat, soybean oil, salt). my favorite is using these and dipping into 1% cottage cheese.
  • Channing
    Channing Posts: 617 Member
    I think these have already been said but I'll list my faves anyway!

Kashi TLC multigrain
    Blue Diamond nut thins (lots of flavors like smokehouse, ranch,cheddar)
    True North Pistachio Crisps ( recent find and sooo good especially if you're a pistachio fan!)
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Special K has a new whole grain cracker out. I think it's like 90 calories for 15 crackers?

I really like these - YUMMY
  • robbienjill
    robbienjill Posts: 456 Member
    Carr's Table Crackers are AWESOME. They especially taste great with a low fat cheese ball or other cheeses. Low in calories too.
  • cattiemac
    cattiemac Posts: 251 Member
    Was just nibbling on my favorite crackers and remembered seeing your post.

Blue Diamond Natural Pecan Nut Thins are great!! 130 calories for 16 crackers. 130 mg sodium, 3.5 g fat, no sugar, no wheat, no gluten.

They are good with most anything, but I like them w/salsa or a little guacamole, or all alone.

The brand line includes some other flavors too, but I like the pecan ones the best.

OMG - I love the Blue Diamond crackers!! Such a filling, yummy snack for low cals.
  • I think these have already been said but I'll list my faves anyway!

Kashi TLC multigrain
    Blue Diamond nut thins (lots of flavors like smokehouse, ranch,cheddar)
    True North Pistachio Crisps ( recent find and sooo good especially if you're a pistachio fan!)

how many calories for the True North?
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Back to nature makes a few crackers that are good. I believe they have a "wheat thins" type and a few others. You can purchase these in the "healthy cracker" section at most grocery stores. good with cottage cheese!

I love these! No trans fats, hydrogenated oils or high fructose corn syrup...... but ALL the taste! Lots of different varieties - organic stoneground wheat crisps are AWESOME - and they have a crispy wheat cracker that tastes like wheat thins but BETTER!
This discussion has been closed.