Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred soreness

2»

Replies

• MrsValentine
    MrsValentine Posts: 85 Member
    I'm on day 27 level 3. Level 1 and level 2 felt pain for a few days. Level 3 I feel ab pain for a few hours everyday, then the pain goes away. Drink protien shakes after workout, it helps repair your muscles. Don't give up, I drop 19 inches. Good luck.
  • 4EverFit2B
    4EverFit2B Posts: 19 Member
    I bought the Shred on Friday night and tried day 1 on Saturday morning. I wasnt able to do the workout Sunday due to my schedule but I am STILL feeling Saturday morning! (kinda like it since it means I was doing something right. :happy: )
    I am def. trying the suggestions you all have made on the thread going forward! Thanks all!! :flowerforyou:
  • I do 30 day shred and after a couple days of the workout your body will get used to using those muscles that were probably dormant before you started the video. It gets so much easier. I feel like falling over during most of the video but when it's over I feel like a million bucks! Keep it up! And I always stretch for a while longer than the video demonstrates, that seems to help :)
  • Stretching after the workout helps. It gets your muscles attuned to the new you. Hot bath in Epsom salts is also great.
  • well i am on day 2 of 30Dshred and the soreness has started getting on me. is there any thread wer you guys are tracking jillian michaels 30DS together? do let me know. . .i require some motivation to continue :P
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    day 5 here and the soreness has gone it was shocking on day 2 just keep going, it gets better, a friend said if you take a break its worse so push through it, goodluck :) ps I took antiinflammatorys on day 2 and i never take pills so i understand keep going xx
  • axialmeow
    axialmeow Posts: 382 Member
    It will go away on it's own but omg I was sooooo sore. It hurt to walk down stairs and doing my job was a nightmare for a few days until I got used to it.
  • bemoir
    bemoir Posts: 10
    i'm on day 2 today! i'm pretty sore so i'm kinda nervous for my workout today haha. good luck!