Don't drink protien shakes have REAL Food

Options
13»

Replies

• 4EverFit2B
    4EverFit2B Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    LOL This thread has totally gone to the crapper....kinda like how blended food-shakes will send you. :sick:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I detected the sarcasm right away and it was the calm and cool delivery that made me laugh out loud. Very funny!!
  • Stace5
    Stace5 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm sounds like baby food. Anyone want to try the baby food diet with me? I heard it's like 100 cals a jar.... and no need to chew
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    ROFL. Oh that type of humour is right up my alley.

Unfortunately when I had my tonsils out I thought it would be brilliant to enjoy some pureed meal. It was a sad sad day, and I blmae the pain killers for warping my ability to think clearly. Would a food processor qualify as heavy machinery?
  • laylaness
    laylaness Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I lol'd.
    I blinked.

Me too. Then I died.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Wait till you all get old and have to go on a pureed diet. Won't be LOL'ing then youll be blabbling incoherently. Still I LOL at those that didnt quite get it.
  • dansls1
    dansls1 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    At first I read this and thought "i'm gonna be sick"

But now I'm thinking ribeye and asparagus smoothie for dinner.

Now you are talking!
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian, but other than my whey protein shakes, most of my diet is vegan. I have very little protein in my diet without protein shakes. I just add it to oatmeal so I'm kind of eating it.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian, but other than my whey protein shakes, most of my diet is vegan. I have very little protein in my diet without protein shakes. I just add it to oatmeal so I'm kind of eating it.

This sounds crazier than OP's idea.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Funny