Back at it and aiming for hard core

Options
Hi all,

I am getting back into a gym regemine and healthy eating plan as of today! I have put together a meal and exercise plan in hopes to get very ripped and lose up to 10 lbs (125 to 115) by 2013.

Nutrition is the most difficult because of convenience but I am going to get into a routine of prepping lunches etc. Sundays or the evening before work. I am going to stop with the excuses as to not workout and get the heck out of the office ON TIME no excuses. Now that i know my weaknesses I am going to focus on building strengths. Socializing with beer and wine is going to be TOUGH though I figure if it is in moderation and only once a week I should be ok. Any tips on this?

Here goes nothing, I will post a before this week (will not be pretty).

Looking forward to having support from others!

Replies

• Fitness_withsarah
    Options
    Hi Meaghan!

Happy to hear you are committing to a healthier you !! For the alcohol socializing... I always try to only drink red wine! It has great health benefits and I find I don't drink it as fast as say a vodka cranberry ! It really works :) what type of workouts are you doing for your planned schedule ??

- Sarah
  • meaghanobrien
    meaghanobrien Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Thanks, I am looking forward to the transformation. I am following this exact plan:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/melissa-shed-80-lbs-took-fitness-world-by-storm.html

I have added in abs, as for some reason they are not incorporated. I am not doing AM cardio though, however I would like to try next week. Getting out of bed at 5:30 am is SO rough!

I'll do the red wine thing and am going to cut back significantly as well. What type of workouts do you go by? I'm afraid that with just PM cardio and only 450 approx calories burned a day that I won't see results that I want.

Hows the healthy eating going?
  • Fitness_withsarah
    Options
    Wow that workout is intense ! How is it going so far ? I don't blame you on the morning cardio. 530 is wayy too early ! If you are worried about not seeing results (which I think you definitely will if you're eating clean ) maybe just add an extra 15 mins of cardio onto the evening one ?

Are you following the diet plan as well ?
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I see so many people on here coming BACK to loose the weight they have gained back
    I do not want to be one of them!
    I am going to stay here!
    How did you loose control and gain back?
    Isn't better to just stay in the "group"?