TODAYS WEIGH IN!

Options
kat1000000
kat1000000 Posts: 66 Member
Well today's weigh in was good! I lost another 2 lbs., that is 27lbs since i started on the 4th of jan.. I still have 60 to go, but i'm a about a third of the way. I need to start exercising and i'm looking for a treadmill, but money is tight so i'm not having much luck.

kat

Replies

• mpena78
    mpena78 Posts: 1
    Options
    That is good to hear, keep up the good work.
  • dmags
    dmags Posts: 303
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU!!! KEEP IT UP! Have you looked into any of the places that sell the used models? Usually ones that have been turned in by gyms, they are perfectly fine, but the gym was just upgrading? I know that they are out there.
  • OneMission
    OneMission Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Contrats on your accomplishments since the beginning of January!!!
    I hope you can find a treadmill within your budget :drinker:
    If I happen to come across a inexpensive one, I'll let you know :wink:
    Best of luck to you on the rest of your mission!!!
    :flowerforyou: T
  • phyljen
    phyljen Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    That's amazing for such a short time. You are losing two times faster than I am. I started on Jan 10th and have lost 12 but I feel happy about that too. I guess everyone has a different metabolism so we lose at different rates. I am exercising lots too. and have way altered my food choices. Congratulation to you.
    :smile: Phyljen
  • lt_mrcook
    lt_mrcook Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Awesome! There is a free treadmil right outside your door...doesn't even need electricity...;)
  • EmilyStrick
    EmilyStrick Posts: 267
    Options
    congratulations!!!!

check out craigslist for treadmills...you can often find fantastic deals (we are craigslist junkies)!!!:wink:
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Great work, well done!! :smile:
    Your really loosing fast. Good for you and keep it up.

I walk outside - much more interesting and it's Free too!! :o)
    And when you get good at that you can start running.
    I started running last year and have to say it's improved my fitness no end. :bigsmile:

508926.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • vintagemeg
    vintagemeg Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Your doing a great job!
  • SASSYJAX
    SASSYJAX Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    EBAY! where else!

I am a walker, it is nice outside but I use my treadmill in the winter as its too dark!
    I wouldnt say run ---ever!! too much impact!
  • shaggys
    shaggys Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking the same thing!
    Save your money,get a new pair of running shoes and a new outfit to go with it!
    You are doing great,you have lost a lot!
    Good luck:flowerforyou:
  • angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    You are making amazing progress. I agree with another member, Craigslist is a great place to find exercise equipment at great prices. WE got a complete workout & weight station for under $50.
    Keep up the great work!! :flowerforyou:
  • belize32
    belize32 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can walk that's free! Also cable has workout channels for free you can walk at home or any excercise you want. Good luck!
  • MusicAngel415
    MusicAngel415 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Way to go! :happy:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Definitely go outside!!! :) I love to walk outside. Fresh air... nature's sounds... the sun on my skin. Love it. :) Congrats on all your weight loss! I started January 1st and I've lost 14 lbs so you're doing great!!
  • lilac01
    lilac01 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Thats great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!