84 Pounds down... Do hard things! (Pics)

Options

Replies

• Rhia55
    Rhia55 Posts: 247
    Options
    What a great story! I'm really happy for you. You've done so well!
  • fusion777
    Options
    Very nice post, thank you for sharing with us. You look great!:smile:
  • empowerme12
    empowerme12 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you on the weight loss and your new love. I wish you the best in every area of your life.
  • AdieLautenbach
    AdieLautenbach Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! It sounds like you've made a life change that truly has changed your life! :happy: :happy:
  • starchile
    starchile Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Aweeeeeee!!!! SOOOOO SWEEETTTTTT!!!! <3
  • Rabbit914
    Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    thank you for sharing your beautiful story with us! Congrats on your weight loss and your upcoming wedding!!
  • harley2008
    harley2008 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Steph what a amazing story I hope that I can lose my 44 lbs to get to my goal weight. I have lost 23 total. 12 with weight watchers and 11 with my fitness pal. Thank You for your story.
  • grammysboy
    grammysboy Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    WOW!! What a great story. I love that you admit it never gets easier. You just get better at it. That's the thing we all have to remember is "Just keep doing it."
  • cmz311
    cmz311 Posts: 15
    Options
    Great story!!! Thanks for sharing.:flowerforyou:
  • TashiaMH
    TashiaMH Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Your story is simply amazing! It gives me hope! Thanks so much for sharing.
  • ktgiddy
    Options
    Congratulations on all your hard work. You have a great story.
  • leeanneowens
    leeanneowens Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring story! Thank you for sharing.
  • summer21forever
    summer21forever Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I love your story and love even more that you are still going. You definitely inspire me to get out there and work out. You make me want to get in my car and drive down to the gym that I pay for every month and never go to. For me my excuse is my son who is 2 1/2 months old, but he shouldn't be. I have a husband that can watch him for an hour every night. Thank you for sharing our story with us :)
  • RamoZimm
    RamoZimm Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Was feeling rather discouraged until I read your post. Thanks for the inspiration! I will keep at it tomorrow, then the next day and the next. Again, thanks!!
  • WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    It is always so very very cool when I read about stories such as yours. You had so much further to go than I, your hurdles were higher and yet I love the way you made no excuses in the end. And look at all the fabulous rewards you are harvesting now. You inspire me young lady. So strong. Thanks for posting this. Be well.
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Your story was so inspiring! I too also make excuses to running, I know I can do it but dont for the fear of failing. I definately will start soon :smile: Congratulations on all that you have acheived this year.
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Such an inspirational story! Thank you for sharing and keep up the great work :)
  • jenniferrow
    Options
    You look great! Good job!
  • bamanda11494
    Options
    you are beautiful! great job!
  • Trickybird
    Trickybird Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I love your story. Thanks for sharing! So true in order to get something we have to DO something. Good job on the doing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!