Goals!!

Options
As we know not all of our goals are on the scale.

My first goal was to get into my size 16 jeans that I had to give up on in May........check.

Next was to get into the jeans that put me on this path in the first place. (I'd bought another pair of size 16 jeans different style/make and couldn't even get them over my bum...lol) ............check, they're tight but it's still a check!!

Next was to weigh less than my boyfriend. (my being heavier than him wouldn't bother me in the slightest if he was skinny....but his tummy is bigger than mine!!!!).............check.

Next IS to weight less than 200lb's!!!!

Baby steps people, baby steps.

What are your goals? Either on the scale or not...

Replies

• Rawr1978
    Rawr1978 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    - to have my bf call me a hotass. Yes, this is a goal.
    - to wear jeans again, and them not be double-digit.
  • Rhia55
    Rhia55 Posts: 247
    Options
    Get into size 12 by Thanksgiving... I have one pair of jeans at home I'd love to be able to wear.

Get into a size 8 by St. Patrick's Day.. another pair waiting at home..

Be back in a size 4 by my birthday next July.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    My goal is 148 pounds. I am 152 today:)
  • AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I would love to weigh right at or under 200 lbs by the start of the new year.

Also, I would like to drop a dress size. (Well ultimately more than one, but it's about baby steps, right?) Right now I'm a size 16, and I have a size 14 dress that I really miss being able to wear when I go out! I'll love when I'm able to fit into it again.
  • r0se125
    r0se125 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be back to the size I was when i got married 6 years ago.
  • AthenaErr
    AthenaErr Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    love this - so true!
  • Brandnewme150
    Brandnewme150 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have reached several of my goals now so my new ones are to weigh less them my husband which I never have. To get out of my size 14 jeans into something smaller. My next short term weight goal is to be under 180 in 5 weeks and my long term weight goal is to be 150 by May.
  • skcardiog
    skcardiog Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    32" waist by year end - 1" to go !
  • barbiesnd
    barbiesnd Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    - to have my bf call me a hotass. Yes, this is a goal.
    - to wear jeans again, and them not be double-digit.

Being called "hotass" by your BF most definitely should be a goal........:happy:
  • Stila562
    Options
    my goal is to weight less than 200lbs. I'm still over 200lbs. Hopefully I'll reach my short term goal by the end of this year.
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I have little goals.

1. weight under 200 (1.2 lbs to go ):wink:

2. be the weight i was when i got married (185)

3. I have this shirt, my husband loves it and calls it the titty shirt, i'd love to be able to wear that without a body shaper underneath!

i think if i stick to the small goals, it'll help me reach my big goal. Now i'm off to do the 30ds ugh...i both love and hate jillian michaels :laugh:
  • FightingGenetics
    FightingGenetics Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My goal was to complete a round of P90X. I accomplished that goal and lost 34lbs. Next I would like to do Insanity The ASYLUM. Check out my transformation video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf8S7-kmfhI&feature=g-crec-u

copy and paste the link above.
  • lisamariepickering
    Options
    -To weigh less than my DH (that seems to be a theme)
    -To be at or under 200 by New Year's
    -To fit into a super cute shirt that hasn't fit in 2 years
  • squishyjenn
    squishyjenn Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    mini goal- be 200 by April 2013. I'm planning going to Wizarding World of Harry Potter and I want to be in better shape! That's 52 pounds away.

Other little goals-
    fit into the jeans I wore when I was 16. A pair of size 13 junior's jeans.
    fit into a designer pair of jeans i bought 2 years ago on a hope one day I can wear them. Size 9, I think.
  • fryingpanofdoom
    fryingpanofdoom Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My first scale goal is to be in the 150's by my birthday, the 25th! I'm only 3lbs away so I think I can definitely pull it off.

The only other goal I have right now is to run a full 10 minutes on the treadmill. I'm at about 7 this week.
  • Juashmom
    Options
    Love this..haven't really thought about my goals yet just taking it one day at a time but.....I'm determined to see onederland before the start of the year (six pounds by Jan 1 is more than reasonable)..have dropped 5lbs since starting MFP and I'm already feeling more comfortable in my clothes..between a 16 and 18...I'd like to retire my 18's and would in fact like to be buying 14's come Feb/ March 2013 (with luck, hard work and a tax return to fund it)
  • 240x30
    240x30 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    240x30 - 240lbs by 30 years old. I turn 30 in early 2013.... My loss is extremely slow so I dunno. :grumble:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!