Supreme 90 Day I'm cheap

Options
Okay, weight coming back on :grumble: need to go back to Supreme 90 Day. I workout and this was the only program that I got results without having to spend $100 or more. Are there any other Supreme 90 Day folks willing to joing me? I know there is a group also but need motivation.

Replies

• ravengirl1611
    ravengirl1611 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what Supreme 90 is - however I hate spending money so anything that gets me a work out and is cheap is always a good choice - will look into this! But always available for motivation and support!
  • dafoots0911
    dafoots0911 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what Supreme 90 is - however I hate spending money so anything that gets me a work out and is cheap is always a good choice - will look into this! But always available for motivation and support!
    Supreme 90 Day is like a P90X knockoff where you get 10 dvd's for about $9. Great workout for about $120 less. And thanks for responding. That's motivaiton and support.
  • yesitsme
    yesitsme Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I really liked Supreme 90 Day. My arms were as solid as rocks when I did this earlier in the year! I think I may give it another go.
  • darleyschroeder
    Options
    wow, only $9?
  • amolina0810
    amolina0810 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I loved the Supreme 90 and got amazing results! I did it for strength along with running! I lost 50+ pounds with them both!! I was also super toned and firm! Loved it! I am going to be starting it again soon for a second go!!
  • jabberjaws77
    jabberjaws77 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I was actually looking at this tonight when I was at the store but they were asking $20.00. It's cheaper on amazon though. I am actually doing slim in 6 right now but I'm thinking I may have to get this for when I finish that.
  • dafoots0911
    Options
    I loved the Supreme 90 and got amazing results! I did it for strength along with running! I lost 50+ pounds with them both!! I was also super toned and firm! Loved it! I am going to be starting it again soon for a second go!!
    Let me know if you do. I started yesterday and I know I have to stay focused and positive because I am easily bored. But I did get great results from this workout and it is the only one that worked for me. So any inspiration and motivation I can get is good.
  • dafoots0911
    Options
    I was actually looking at this tonight when I was at the store but they were asking $20.00. It's cheaper on amazon though. I am actually doing slim in 6 right now but I'm thinking I may have to get this for when I finish that.
    I think Collage Video has it for 9 or 12. They are a really good company and you get it fast.
  • SameMe_JustLess
    SameMe_JustLess Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I had no idea that this was even available! Now I am really glad you posted. I'm heading over to amazon.com right now!!
  • kellijeanmahoney
    Options
    I am currently doing Supreme 90 and I LOVE IT!! I am over half way through and have lost my targeted 10lbs and feel fantastic. The workouts are great if you are in a smaller space. I live in an apartment and work out in my living room, so space is limited, but have had no issues. It does take some motivation to keep with it, but what doesn't? I would highly recommend Supreme 90!
  • steve81872
    steve81872 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just ordered Supreme 90last night and it should arrive in the mail by Friday I hope. I would love to spend 90 days with some of you good folks. Let me know if you get a group together.

Stephen
  • momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the dvd's. I am hoping I can do the workouts. I have a bad back and that sometimes limits what I can do. Hopefully this will kickstart the next part of my fitness challenge and get the excess weight off.
  • dafoots0911
    Options
    I just ordered the dvd's. I am hoping I can do the workouts. I have a bad back and that sometimes limits what I can do. Hopefully this will kickstart the next part of my fitness challenge and get the excess weight off.
    Friend me if you like. I am on day 3 rest day but tomorrow is Tabata inferno and I know that one is a killer but I'm up for the challenge.
  • dafoots0911
    Options
    I just ordered Supreme 90last night and it should arrive in the mail by Friday I hope. I would love to spend 90 days with some of you good folks. Let me know if you get a group together.

Stephen
    Friend me if you'd like also. I am on day 3 and this is my second round. I did the first last year and had fantastic results -- actually this is the only program that I have had results. I stuck with it (which is hard for me to do because I am easily bored) but I knew I had to come back because the weight is creeping back on and I can't seem to stay motivated enough for anything else.

Good luck with the program and I don't think you will regret it. Especially the money considering what Beach Body charges for their dvd's. Somebody's gettin rich. There's also a fb page.
  • 1ocean1girl
    1ocean1girl Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Im in! I started it a month ago; but then started turbo jam. Both fun but I feel I get a better workout with supreme 90 :happy:
  • dafoots0911
    Options
    Im in! I started it a month ago; but then started turbo jam. Both fun but I feel I get a better workout with supreme 90 :happy:
    Which turbo jam? I have the first one when it was a reasonable amount to pay. I just refuse to pay $100 plus for workout dvd's. If the people of S90D can do it for $20 what justifies Beach Body charging that kind of money for the same if not better results?
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I will do it with you! I plan to start Monday :)
  • kford9
    kford9 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i have it. i want to do it too.
  • beckenharris
    beckenharris Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started last week. I'm on day 11- just finished tabata inferno for the second time. I thought I was in decent shape before this but I am sore!
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    a co-worker of mine did it and said her and her husband loved it