You have those moments when......

Options
2»

Replies

• summer21forever
    summer21forever Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My husband makes carb loaded food like macaroni and cheese with hamburger in it and top roman and anything else that puts pounds on my middle and I say get my cauliflower out of the fridge.
  • foxchick40
    foxchick40 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    you're at a bakery taste testing with your sister for her wedding cake and you spit out the samples because you are afraid of the calories!

calories more important to you than your sister and the most important cake of her life? hmm check your priorities.

Wow! I don't even know what to say to this....my priorities - 1) I'm 250lbs 2) she cried with me in the dress shop because I couldn't fit into my maid of honor dress 3) No one remembers what the cake tastes like 4) do a tasting see how much cake you eat, you'll be spitting it out towards the end too

Don't even worry about her VERY rude comment!!
  • kayduro
    kayduro Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    When you make a pan of Baklava because you think your family will enjoy it and you only have 3 pieces over 2 days and it fits into your calorie count:bigsmile:
  • IslandDreamer64
    IslandDreamer64 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    When you take the time to make a fruit smoothie instead of grabbing the homemade brownies that are sitting right there. Actually, I had to move the pan of brownies out of the way to make the smoothie.

Feels good!
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    You see the candy shop giving out free samples and you walk right by it without taking a sample. :)

...this did not happen yesterday but I've done it plenty of times before and I'll say no again next time! :P
  • LizinMN
    Options
    Wow you guys you do so rock!!!! What awesome will power!!! I need more and more and more~!!!! Or should we say Won't Power!!!! :) Yes, I agree on the poster regarding the wedding cake comment. That was very rude to make to the other poster. Great job you guys on all these awesome stories!!!
  • maryjay52
    maryjay52 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Driving past McDonald's... and Taco Bell... and KFC... on my way home from work and not stopping.

omg im soooo with you on that
  • TommiEgan
    TommiEgan Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    It is so hard when I get home after a long day in the office and the beautiful missus has made my favourite chocolate muffins and a coffee.
    It makes me cry inside.
  • MrsCCWoods
    MrsCCWoods Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    When i had to hand out cake and ice cream to everybody and didnt eat any myself, i just had a green apple with some cottage cheese