A pound a week is not very much.

Options
This week I had buttered egg noodles, salmon patties, pork chops, spaghetti and meatballs (all home made), wine, vodka, a gin martini, oreo ice cream and I lost a pound.

But 12.5 pounds is 50 sticks of butter and that is what I have lost YTD at a pound of week.

For me, slow and steady wins tthe race and I'm eatin' like a king while I cross the finish line.

Good luck everybody, just wanted to share.

Replies

• CHRISSYEPSON
    Options
    Good for you.........I wish I could loose 1 pound per week!! .........I think I need to get my big butt moving and exercise
  • marjaskow
    marjaskow Posts: 81
    Options
    Do you want to come cook at my house???? :wink:

Great attitude. I am happy with a pound a week, but don't alaways get it. But I know that losing it slow that it has a better chance of staying off. Just can't give up as it's a life style change, not a diet, so we are going to have off track days and just have to get back on it. I had what I thought as a perfect week before and gained 2 pounds. The next week I went out to eat 3 times and once for breakfast & lost 3.
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Great job! It's a lot of fun to compare how many pounds you've lost to other things that weigh that much - I was carrying 2 10 lb weights back to my car after buying them and I thought "Oh my gosh, this is how much extra pressure I put on my body! No wonder my feet always hurt!"

Keep up the great work!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Great job! It's a lot of fun to compare how many pounds you've lost to other things that weigh that much - I was carrying 2 10 lb weights back to my car after buying them and I thought "Oh my gosh, this is how much extra pressure I put on my body! No wonder my feet always hurt!"

Keep up the great work!

lol :)

lucky1ns, good job!! I've lost one pound per week since being on here too, and am hoping to lose a little more now that I'm actually following my calories better and working out everyday! No more slacking for me!!