84 Pounds down... Do hard things! (Pics)

Options

Replies

• longingforcontrol
    Options
    very inspiring. you look amazing. I wish you only the best for your marriage =)
  • ripemango
    ripemango Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Corey, there is a couch to 5k group on MFP and there are always new people joining. I hope to see you there soon!
    I loved reading every minute of reading your post. I feel the same way about everything you said. I've been on this journey since February & have been using MFP since August. I'm closing in on 100 lbs & have a little over 50 to go to meet my ultimate goal. At that point I will reassess & go from there. I also want to run. I've tried a couple times, but end up back on the elliptical because it's in my living room. I've been thinking about trying the couch to 5k program. Thinking is about as far as I've gotten...lol. You may just be the inspiration I need to really do it! Thank you for this awesome post. Feel free to add me if you like to give/receive support. I log everyday & love hearing others successes & helping motivate. I'm quite a bit older, 35, but it sounds like our goals are pretty similar. Congrats on all your success!

Corey
  • ellabelle0310
    ellabelle0310 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss! I admire your determination..You will run that marathon one day, no doubt!
  • thibideau
    thibideau Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your inspiring story. Wishing you success in you goals
  • crickette0435
    Options
    Wow, You are da BOMB!!! I have the lap-band and so far I am down 50lbs. I really suffer from PTSD (well earned). I used to be a brick house but the last few years have taken their toll on me. I am going to the gym tomorrow come Heck or high water and get back to where I used to be. Luv your story.
  • StephTheBookworm
    StephTheBookworm Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all your kind words and for reading my story. It really means a lot to me, and it's people like you who keep me going!!!
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    You rock!
  • acm130
    acm130 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    What an eloquent chronicle of the ups and downs everyone experiences when they embark on a lifestyle change. But the ultimate message: commitment and dedication will yield results. Sometimes we see the before and after and read a brief synopsis but don't get the description of: I was so sore, exhausted after 15 minutes.... Your progress and story are inspiring. Thank you for sharing.:smile:
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    You are awesome Steph!!!!! AWESOME-AWESOME-AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    What awesome progress....thanks for telling your story in such an encouraging way!
  • alvaradoelias
    Options
    Your writing style is as fascinating as your achievements thus far. Keep going, keep doing hard things, and keep telling us about it. I do love reading well-written accounts such as yours, thanks for sharing!

Also, congratulations on your engagement!
  • sherri33s
    sherri33s Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing
  • gingerlaurie
    gingerlaurie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Amazing. :)
  • soufauxgirl
    soufauxgirl Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring, I found myself nodding at pretty much everything you wrote lol Keep up the good work!
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I love this! :)
  • ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    What an incredible story! You're doing amazing!
  • StephTheBookworm
    StephTheBookworm Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Wow, thank you all for your kindness! It means a lot. If I can do it, anyone can! :)
  • coastie_wife07
    Options
    Awesome job
  • cathomer
    Options
    Amazing story, you sound a lot like me, it's good to know that there is light at the end of the tunnel, at the moment I'm right where you started, except I'm 27 with 2 kids.

You are a real inspiration, good luck with the rest of your journey x
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Awesome story!! Congrats on your success thus far!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!