mommy of 3 with a long way to go!!

Options
Hi.32. Mommy of 3 with a long way to go. Looking for friends to help encourage and motivate. I'm at the 30 day mark,I've logged
in everyday so I would offer the same motivation and all important encouragement also:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Sreed9901
    Sreed9901 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    HI, I am almost 33 and a mommy of 3 as well. Good luck on your journey, I have a long way to go as well about 140 lbs to go.
  • miswhisman
    Options
    Thank you so much,can I add you?
  • Ltrautman80
    Ltrautman80 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 32 and still have 128 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • prettymomma16
    Options
    Hi! I am a mommy of 1 so far (hoping to add on soon) I have about 50-60 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me if you like! :)
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Mommy of 3 also and a long way to go too!! Let's do this together. :)
  • sherri33s
    sherri33s Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a three Kids also. I have 100 lbs to go Add me if you want to
  • Starla_
    Starla_ Posts: 349
    Options
    30, mum of 3. come a long way but i still have a way to go, feel free to add :)
  • Vitra16
    Options
    Hi, I'm also a mom of three, 36 years old. I've just started and have a long ways to go as well.
  • dmoore0677
    dmoore0677 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi there, a mommy of one. I dont know how you mommies of three do it.... Im 35 and want to lose 75lbs before i hit the big 40!!! Would love to feel young and sexy someday soon. Add me if you would like too.... Im always looking for others to walk down this path with. Good luck
  • MandiK3
    MandiK3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I log in every day I had 85 to lose but have lost 43 so far... I am 28 ( in 8 days) and a mommy of 3 also :)
  • Kristinasmommy
    Kristinasmommy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a new mom to a little girl, our first. I'm 35 and have 73 pounds to lose and can use the motivation and support as well. I just started and will be logging in every day and can offer the same motivation to others. Feel free to add me!