In late 20s, need to lose at least 100 lbs.

Options
Hello!

I am new here, because I feel uncomfortable with the weight I am currently at. So I am hoping to lose at least 100 pounds, I want to become healthier.

Replies

• jlong2184
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I am also in my late 20s and lost 82 lbs since joining here so I know you can do it!
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm 27 and on this journey too. I started with about 50 lbs to lose and I just recently reached my halfway mark. Add me if you would like :)
  • theblitz
    Options
    hey! friend if you want.
  • AndreeAnneB
    AndreeAnneB Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi! welcome abord!

I'm sure it'll help you being on here :) When I first started, it was a wake up call to see how much I could eat in one day, I hope you'll have the same positive impression of finally doing it right!
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I was in my late 20s when I started my weight loss. At the time I had over 100 lbs to lose. I have since then lost 132.
  • remisenforme
    remisenforme Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and need to lose 100 too!
  • Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    Options
    I love to make new friends! You can friend request me u like :)
  • NayaBear
    NayaBear Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same here!
    Up to make new friends!
    Add me!
  • erinblaze86
    Options
    26 and need to lose 100+ here! Add me if you want!
  • tessa175
    tessa175 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 29 and started here in July with 105lbs to loose. I"m down 42lbs so far and it's largely because of this site, I've learned so much here and found great support. Welcome and good luck! Feel free to add me as a friend if you want
  • everlastingfernweh
    Options
    Early 30's here that just started... have 100+ to lose, feel free to add me!
  • djbigz1988
    Options
    24 and need to lose 100+
  • Lady_Taylor
    Lady_Taylor Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I would like to be your Friend. Im 24 years old needing to lose 100 LBS. Im down 25 and 75 more to go.
  • roohill
    roohill Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Always interested in making new friends here. I sign on daily. I've lost 31 of my 84 lbs. Feel free to add me! :)